Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never used fraps.  Please post a video of this action so I can see how it compares with what I see.

here 3 little video caps a 3min with same scene and different video bitrate.

(The video links to this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I've never used fraps.  Please post a video of this action so I can see how it compares with what I see.

here 3 little video caps a 3min with same scene and different videobitrate

(The video links to this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Thank you...I'm downloading them now.

Listening from the bedroom... damn she's enjoying it!

Wow your in their bedroom while they are fucking in the living room ;) did not see you enter the house. ;D

Pity there is no sound from their living room.

I liked how she was thrusting her bum back and forward and bringing him to a climax and he was spanking her bum again and again

Wow your in their bedroom while they are fucking in the living room ;) did not see you enter the house. ;D

I was hiding in the closet, with one of the cats. Stupid cat tried to stick its nose in my ass.

But seriously, you could hear it all with the bedroom cam loaded. They live in a very small apartment.

I was hiding in the closet, with one of the cats. Stupid cat tried to stick its nose in my ass.

But seriously, you could hear it all with the bedroom cam loaded. They live in a very small apartment.

I use that tactic (not the one the cat used...) all the time.

Unfortunately, those without a subscription can't do it.  Another good reason to pay up.

Guest Big Dog

all this trash talk about trying to set up a system, i work 10-12 hours a day, and when im not working i like to sleep, so excuse me for wanting a little present sitting here when i wake up

all this trash talk about trying to set up a system, i work 10-12 hours a day, and when im not working i like to sleep, so excuse me for wanting a little present sitting here when i wake up

One of the forum members...FN...has a method for recording camera feeds when he is not at his computer.  He's spoken of it in some post or another.  It has to do with setting up virtual machines on his computer.  Perhaps you should investigate that method.  Then you wouldn't have to depend upon others to record what you don't have time to see.

Of course, you would have to get a subscription.