Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this trash talk about trying to set up a system, i work 10-12 hours a day, and when im not working i like to sleep, so excuse me for wanting a little present sitting here when i wake up

One of the forum members...FN...has a method for recording camera feeds when he is not at his computer.  He's spoken of it in some post or another.  It has to do with setting up virtual machines on his computer.  Perhaps you should investigate that method.  Then you wouldn't have to depend upon others to record what you don't have time to see.

Of course, you would have to get a subscription.

ideal recording would be with stream recorder which allows to record multiple feeds at the same time but so far none of the recorders I've tried would record the streams on this site  :-\

i cought a LIL on vid         

(The video link to this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Excellent vid clg who was having sex....?must have been another room you were watching at the same time. ;)

Lina must know we have seen here tits before so why is she so elusive when changing in the bedroom? :-\

Mark on comp. noticed Lina covered with blanket on the couch (masturbating ?) .He came and picked her up like carrying a baby going to bedroom .... then came back to work (playing games) LOL !

Anyone monitors bedroom can tell if Lina 's doing self-play in there .....

Yeah, she was definately doing something under those blankets. She's gonna be the one to make me get a membership. Always sexy and horny