Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Anyway I am honest in all I say. Take me literally.

You are honest my friend. And I realize and know what you meant jugg. You were offering her thanks for being a part of the project while she has, for as long as she has. But, you said "thank you for always being here". Evidently it was interpreted by e as you meaning she's always been around at the residences because he took your words literally rather than reading between the lines as to what you actually may have meant, and responded the way he did.

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are honest my friend. And I realize and know what you meant jugg. You were offering her thanks for being a part of the project while she has, for as long as she has. But, you said "thank you for always being here". Evidently it was interpreted by e as you meaning she's always been around at the residences because he took your words literally rather than reading between the lines as to what you actually may have meant, and responded the way he did.

Who is he/ I'm confused

Just now, jugghead said:

Who is he/ I'm confused

Esanders, he responded to that one post of yours. But looking back at his post he did mention "if you meant" in his comments so perhaps I may be mistaken of him misinterpreting your meaning of that statement by taking it literally.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Esanders, he responded to that one post of yours. But looking back at his post he did mention "if you meant" in his comments so perhaps I may be mistaken of him misinterpreting your meaning of that statement by taking it literally.

Let me look

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I refer to him as e most times for short. Regardless, I realized and knew what you meant. 

I apologize to esanders if I dismissed him. Perhaps i don't understand how people see me here. Don't want to be seen in a bad light.

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I apologize to esanders if I dismissed him. Perhaps i don't understand how people see me here. Don't want to be seen in a bad light.

No, you've done nothing wrong my friend. Evidently, it was I that was mistaken by missing the part of his comments mentioning "if you meant". Apparently, he may have not interpreted the comment as literally as I had thought. It was my mistake so I apologize. 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

No, you've done nothing wrong my friend. Evidently, it was I that was mistaken by missing the part of his comments mentioning "if you meant". It was my mistake so I apologize.

LOL, whatever bro, i follow Pulo. That dude is the most positive of all us sorry bastards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, whatever bro, i follow Pulo. That dude is the most positive of all us sorry bastards.

He is definitely a pretty darned positive individual. So much so, it's stirred curiosity as to whether he is on anything or not at times. If so, it's something I wouldn't mind having some of. 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He is definitely a pretty darned positive individual. So much so, it's stirred curiosity as to whether he is on anything or not at times. If so, it's something I wouldn't mind having some of. 🙂

Agreed. But are you ready to hear my story?