Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Harley, I did not see the exact time Malia left the apartment but she was home alone  two hours ago. if they were together it would not have been for long,and Malia still has not returned.

I´ve just looked at the replay and Malia left 8.55pm andLeora came home 10.30pm and the fact that Malia isn´t home yet I think it means that she also have friends she can visit,probably common friends.Remember the night Leora

was scared of that bug,Malia was out on herself for ca 6-7 hours.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I´ve just looked at the replay and Malia left 8.55pm andLeora came home 10.30pm and the fact that Malia isn´t home yet I think it means that she also have friends she can visit,probably common friends.Remember the night Leora

was scared of that bug,Malia was out on herself for ca 6-7 hours.

That's a good possibilty mc56. Also, perhaps there may be some fitness center that she has access to there even late that she may visit from time to time.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's a good possibilty mc56. Also, perhaps there may be some fitness center that she has access to there even late that she may visit from time to time.

No i don´t think so Nich,she was all dressed up and had like all women difficult to deside what to wear,just like our beloved Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

No i don´t think so Nich,she was all dressed up and had like all women difficult to deside what to wear,just like our beloved Leora.

Ok. I haven't been paying alot of attention lately and didn't notice when she got ready and left. Still, I would think that there may be or perhaps are all hour fitness centers there like there are in other places. Some multi residential building complexes even have them for tenants who live there. But, if she got dressed up as you mentioned, chances are it wasn't to go to any fitness center unless she took a bag with her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

maybe Malia also took a job at the hospital ....Leora came off job...Malia goes on job...easy .........hahahaha....           i 've fun here !

There is the possibility that both may actually have part time employment elsewhere away from the apartment. Of course I'm certain that even if so, that's not the only place where the time away is spent.

8 minutes ago, mike r said:

maybe Malia also took a job at the hospital ....Leora came off job...Malia goes on job...easy .........hahahaha....           i 've fun here !

its nice they take unpaid jobs and give shelter to a friend and still get paid by RLC

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There is the possibility that both may actually have part time employment elsewhere away from the apartment. Of course I'm certain that even if so, that's not the only place where the time away is spent.

they could do it full time and rent a flat together

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they could do it full time and rent a flat together

why they 've to work to rent a flat if they already 've a free aparment and by the way also get paid more then you and me for living in it and doing nothing as payback ....... hahahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mike r said:

why they 've to work to rent a flat if they already 've a free aparment and by the way also get paid more then you and me for living in it and doing nothing as payback ....... hahahaha

apart from all that why stay somewhere u dont want to be