Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

On 18/08/2020 at 14:05, chris hillman said:

Sa culotte de merde pisseuse, je vais le faire 

je pense que vous tous ne la suivez depuis 2013 et je peux vous dire qu elle a totalement change et je pense que si il y a des anciens comme moi vous diraient  comme moi bonne journee a tous

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, p4design said:

Paul showing up at the apartment will literally do nothing to renew my interest.

I thought you had mentioned a good while back that you were canceling then p4design. I guess you may have decided otherwise and to give it a go a while longer. Regardless, it seems you have joined the growing ranks of the discouraged and disappointed. As you alluded to previously, someone being gone every weekend anymore does not help matters any, although in reality, I don't believe anyone expects either of them to always be at the residence, and that being away on "some" weekends should not be criticized. At least one of them, and many times both of them, are away for periods of times during the days of the weeks as well. But every weekend makes up for two days a week, which is eight days out of a month. Then of course there is another week when mother nature visits. So that makes up for two weeks out of a month. Then there's another week and a half, when anything of little to no interest occurs there, so that makes up for three and a half weeks of a month. So basically, there may be two or three or sometimes maybe even four days out of a month when anything of any significant interest may occur there anymore. I suppose that could be reason enough for anyone to have become disillusioned, discouraged, and disappointed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1