Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

I have read the forum a bit and nothing has changed ... it sucks ... hahaha
Half of the people defend Leora and the other half criticize her .... hahaha
We must all think that this is a business, for Leora it is just a job ... Leora likes to know what we are talking about here, but she honestly doesn't give a shit about our comments, positive and negative,
People who like the work she does, keep paying, and people who complain continuously, see other apartments or stop paying ..... we are all adults and we must make our own decisions. ..
I personally left RLC at the beginning of March, my reason was, that in two months (January and February) with more than 30 masturbations, it only made my cock hard 5 times, my decision was clear, the work that Leora was doing, lacked of sensuality, passion and did not transmit anything sensual to my body ... I immediately canceled RLC ... during these months I have seen the videos of Leora's masturbations, and for me it is still boring and the magic that she had with the camera has disappeared ... I still do not pay RLC ... hahaha
Leora as a worker does not interest me and as a person she has ceased to interest me ...
If I enter the forum, it is not because of Leora, it is because of friends I have here, there are few but very good people ...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1