Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

With the new rules of the forum, we will not be able to say anything ... the abandonment will be massive .. hahaha
Poor Leora, she no longer found out about our desires, perversions, what we like, what we don't like ... hahaha ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jajaja gracias Raúl, también me gustan tus saludos amigo. ¡Que tenga un buen día, señor!

I wish you a good day too .. friend ...
it's always nice to find good people on the forum ..

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

clint eastwood legend GIF

Hello Raul!!

Lol. Good one HF. I actually searched a little one night for such an ole C.E. hat tipping gif so I could use it to respond to braul's hat tipping gif. Although I located a few, being I'm not the most tech savy of individuals, at the time I couldn't figure out how to get any of them downloaded so that I could post any of here at such times as in returning the tip when our friend braul visits. 🤠

Just now, Nicholas said:

Lol. Good one HF. I actually searched a little one night for such an ole C.E. gif so I could use it to respond to braul's hat tipping gif. Although I located a few, being I'm not the most tech savy of individuals, at the time I couldn't figure out how to get any of them downloaded so that I could post here at such times as in returning the tip when our friend braul visits.

There is quite a few of them under the GIF button above, maybe you can find one you like there?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is quite a few of them under the GIF button above, maybe you can find one you like there?

Never even noticed that. May have something to do with me visiting the forum here mostly while being on my phone rather than my pc for quite awhile now. Regardless, thanks HF. 

52 minutes ago, raul399 said:

With the new rules of the forum, we will not be able to say anything ... the abandonment will be massive .. hahaha
Poor Leora, she no longer found out about our desires, perversions, what we like, what we don't like ... hahaha ...

Chances are, that with the supposed substantial changes coming in the very near future to the overall format of the entire CC's forum here, that most to all, if any of the participants of rlc will not only find some difficulty in locating whatever, if anything, may have been being posted concerning them, and may very well at first not be as comfortable in not being able to as easy, if any of them happen to actually really care that much anyway. Without any specific General Chat threads related to any specific rlc participants, I suppose it will also all depend on how easy it may be to locate any possible info. concerning any of them, and that may very well depend on how user friendly the newer format may actually end up being for anyone including any of them. They will then likely have to check multiple thread topics rather than mainly being able to rely on one or a few to notice what may get mentioned here concerning them, just as registered members here will then have to look to see if any certain thread topics may have already been started before they make a post to make sure that two thread topics related to the same matters does not get started.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lo más probable es que con los supuestos cambios sustanciales que se producirán en un futuro muy cercano al formato general de todo el foro de CC aquí, que sobre todo, si alguno de los participantes de rlc no solo encontrará alguna dificultad para localizar lo que sea, si es que hay algo , puede haber sido publicado sobre ellos, y es muy posible que al principio no se sienta tan cómodo al no poder hacerlo tan fácilmente. Supongo que también dependerá de lo fácil que sea localizar cualquier información posible. con respecto a cualquiera de ellos, y eso puede depender de cuán fácil de usar el formato más nuevo puede terminar siendo para cualquiera, incluido cualquiera de ellos.

in this life everything has a beginning and an end ... one day without realizing it, we will find another way to have fun and RLC will be history,
Now we think that the RLC girls are part of our lives, but it is a false illusion ... it is just an entertainment to have a fantasy when we find ourselves alone ...
all this is part of life ... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1