Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Take a look at the motto of RLC. It's not about silly shows but about the residents giving a view into their private life.

It is sad to see how some fans praise Leora here like an almost holy being in the sky. Completely ignored how Leora systematically fools her fans.

You really have such a short memory, only yesterday I reminded you that a few months ago you were complaining that this wasn't Real Life, and now people are leading Real Lives your still not happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Newark52 said:

You really have such a short memory, only yesterday I reminded you that a few months ago you were complaining that this wasn't Real Life, and now people are leading Real Lives your still not happy.

I answered that a fake masturbation of Malia is certainly not real life.

There is no life in this apartment for a long time. Leora has turned this place into a workplace where silly shows are performed. Because she didn't want to do it 24/7 she invited Malia to come here so they could share the work.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Then I would certainly not practice this "art of copy&paste" in this very thread were @pulo filipe copy&paste 50% of the content with always the same post.

No, I really want to make people think who are being systematically fooled by Leora here.

At the risk of being put in the naughty corner by the Mods there's only one systematic fool on this Forum, but as I didn't mention any names I should get away with it. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well the Mods are here and think this conservation is going south in a hurry. Opinions vary and debate is good as long as it remains respectful.

I was wondering if you were around or were letting it go.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I answered that a fake masturbation of Malia is certainly not real life.

There is no life in this apartment for a long time. Leora has turned this place into a workplace where silly shows are performed. Because she didn't want to do it 24/7 she invited Malia to come here so they could share the work.

How many more times are you going to keep repeating yourself, also how much larger font are you going to use to try and hammer home a message that basically everyone, is pissed off hearing. I'm only around because you're keeping me amused (sad I know) until it's time for me to go out, as I also have a REAL PRIVATE LIFE, that funny enough people also pay for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well the Mods are here and think this conservation is going south in a hurry. Opinions vary and debate is good as long as it remains respectful.

Thank you for your understanding, it's now time for me to go and earn a living

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

How many more times are you going to keep repeating yourself, also how much larger font are you going to use to try and hammer home a message that basically everyone, is pissed off hearing. I'm only around because you're keeping me amused (sad I know) until it's time for me to go out, as I also have a REAL PRIVATE LIFE, that funny enough people also pay for.

It is an interesting topic to discuss and this thread could use a little variety from the constant praise of Leora.

I think it is important, especially for Leora fans, to realize that Leora is fooling them.

RLC needs apartments where real life can be seen, not shows.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1