Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

I am sitting here relaxing before I have to take off for work, but I have to say, this has been one of the sexiest showers I have seen lately, and she did finally bend down to wipe the floor, but unfortunately, she avoided showing her beautiful butt on camera 7, as she bent down to clean the floor, but it's all good, and one day she will probably display it again on camera 7

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I am sitting here relaxing before I have to take off for work, but I have to say, this has been one of the sexiest showers I have seen lately, and she did finally bend down to wipe the floor, but unfortunately, she avoided showing her beautiful butt on camera 7, as she bent down to clean the floor, but it's all good, and one day she will probably display it again on camera 7

One day she probably will so keep tuning in for the further adventures of kitty and cat 😬

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, gogism said:

I'm not dreaming. Actually the best of - would be - each to her room with a lollipop or two... (dang - turned into dreaming again, hehe)... 😉

Dang those lollipops when there are actual toys there that are made for grown adult women to sometimes play with to enjoy themselves. 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I stopped briefly to buy me some lunch on my way to work, and I  Notice someone was confused about my statement I made regarding Leora shower, so are you confused that a person can be sexy taking a shower?... so explain what are you confused about, an I will slowly, and try to explain it to you

• Like 1