Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

As we have entered some of the final hours of the general chat threads, I have noticed that L&M have chosen to watch some tv together with the lights off in the living room, and I must say, what a ride it's been in the chat thread at times. 😏 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As we have entered some of the final hours of the general chat threads, I have noticed that L&M have chosen to watch some tv together with the lights off in the living room, and I must say, what a ride it's been in the chat thread at times. 😏 

Maybe the end of the bedroom evening/nights ?? Love the OMG hair band Leora great message !!!

20 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I have no idea if or where we can comment after tonight.

Yes, those members who still want to converse will have opportunities to make comments related to topics started by others, or if someone has an issue that would not relate to any topic already started, they could start a new topic themselves. There always has been the option of starting a new topic in the green box at the top of the Leora & Malia topics listings.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I have no idea if or where we can comment after tonight.

It will be a free for all, you along with others will be posting the same stuff which will be worded differently but means the same which causes multiple different topics to be created and a nightmare to try and stay current on the topics.  I hope you all enjoy it but I seriously doubt you will.  It was all done on a knee jerk reaction as most things are on this forum!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Ste said:

Maybe the end of the bedroom evening/nights ?? Love the OMG hair band Leora great message !!!

Although I have no way of knowing for certain, I don't see why there would be any reason for the end of the bedroom evening/nights. At least not as long as both are still there and some travel restrictions have not been lifted, because it may very well be likely that as soon as they are, her friend will be leaving to return home. Then, things will likely change there to an extent. I agree, that hairband she got awhile back and has had for awhile now is a cute addition on her.

• Like 1