Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will be a free for all, you along with others will be posting the same stuff which will be worded differently but means the same which causes multiple different topics to be created and a nightmare to try and stay current on the topics.  I hope you all enjoy it but I seriously doubt you will.  It was all done on a knee jerk reaction as most things are on this forum!!

Yeah, I kind of tried to mention the same thing not long ago related to the topics listings without any general chat thread HF. If folks don't take the time to look and read closely, they may very well create new topics that are closely related to one that has already been started but merely worded slightly different. Although eliminating the general chat threads will eliminate alot of extra pages of posts, and especially here in the thread for L&M. But at the same time, there will most likely be more thread topics created that are very close to the same.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It won't be the same at all...you'll see

Oh I have a feeling that even though if the overall forum format may remain relatively the same just without the general chat threads, that without the general chat threads there will be a noticable difference in that part of the dynamics of the forum. I think I may remember checking out the forum 3 or 4 times before I ever decided to register and become a member here, but I don't recall ever noticing whether or not there were any general chat threads back then.