Packing for a holiday or leaving??????

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do leave, maybe RLC can come in and put in new HD cameras and place them in the room properly. How long can a person look at the back of their heads, or watch TV?

Think of the views you could get if the camera was put on the opposing wall. Right now it's useless except to The Rodent for previewing movies.

Nora is truly the sexiest girl in RLC. The only problem is Kiko has the sex drive of a Panda.

Nora just can't get him in the mood. She never feeds him solid food. The man has zero energy and no muscle mass to live on. If a doctor saw him he would describe him as anorexic and seriously malnourished!!!!

I am hoping they are staying and that maybe she is going on a modelling assignment, however she looks very melancholic.

it's not really a pleasure see every day a depressed couple with nothing energy.

and how many time this couple is online?j think past one year,let see some news in this appartment.

there is just 5-10 guys are in love with nora  pay again for see this bored couple

the rest of guys wait new couple.

Guest Squirrel

leaving forever pls,ahaha,j'm tired see this bored couple.

squirrel and you are very sad after that.

you can hate me,j love that

Actually, I would be very happy for them should they decide to move on. If they stay there, their career advancement will halt. They are very intelligent, creative, and talented individuals, and they need a change. RLC seems to be smothering them.

All Nora fans would agree; but we all want what is best for Nora and Kiko.

leaving forever pls,ahaha,j'm tired see this bored couple.

squirrel and you are very sad after that.

you can hate me,j love that

Actually, I would be very happy for them should they decide to move on. If they stay there, their career advancement will halt. They are very intelligent, creative, and talented individuals, and they need a change. RLC seems to be smothering them.

All Nora fans would agree; but we all want what is best for Nora and Kiko.

j agree for that,it's easy see this couple are not happy on rlc and sad.

j don't know if rlc see that.they need returns in russian for see family

I do not know if you've noticed, but the dog is not more in the apartment, at least I have not seen him in some place?

today,the mother and brother of kiko have come in appart for take the dog...

j think the first couple leave rlc is lora/max and after nora/kiko