Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) -1

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

She doesn't have to be careful anymore ... hahaha
2 days ago at the health center, they confirmed that the symptoms that she has were due to covid-19,
She is more time at home due to that illness, .... for 10 days she will be more time at home .. hahaha
Now it is your responsibility, to transmit the disease, or take good care of yourself to be able to heal properly ...
I wish him well, and that he recovers well ....

Now you know it's not nice to spread rumors that unless accompanied by corroborated and substantiated proof are no more than conjecture or speculation and innuendo braul my friend. Besides that, I do believe the titie of this topic listing includes (positive or complimentary comments) and not other specified by topic title listing or general information as in a general chat topic. Although the last of your comments regarding such a matter certainly would, and should be considered that of a positive nature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Harry1949 said:

If you are correct (and I have no reason to doubt you) that would make Malia the first resident of RLC to contract Covid that we know about?  I wish the girl a speedy and safe recovery.

I don't believe the reference was made in reference to her, but rather to her friend and roommate instead. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe the reference was made in reference to her, but rather to her friend and roommate instead. 

It looks like you are right Nicholas, If it is true they should not be in the same apartment. This brings a thought to my mind, does RLC have  a plan in place if a participant gets covid 19. It would be a serious problem if a participant in a gov apartment caught the virus.

40 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It looks like you are right Nicholas, If it is true they should not be in the same apartment. This brings a thought to my mind, does RLC have  a plan in place if a participant gets covid 19. It would be a serious problem if a participant in a gov apartment caught the virus.

From what I have noticed concerning the illness, is that it's pretty much a universal precautionary measure and step to isolate anyone as soon as there are any confirmed positive test results on them. I haven't heard of any cases where anyone who has had confirmed positive test results, were permitted to just roam about freely. Even ones who have have had confirmed positive test results who were permitted to return home if not having any symptoms bad enough to be hospitalized, were only permitted to do so if agreeing to strict personal isolation protocols. If either of L&M had any confirmed positive test results, it certainly seems someone else would have already gotten involved to make certain that some strict isolation protocols were being implemented and followed if staying at home. Now, perhaps any further discussion of this matter should be done in a differently titled topic thread listing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2