Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I see that as a simple yet perfect piece of common sense from RLC, we now know when someone is away for more than one night. Yes, happened after the fact but still what should be done. We do pay, so how hard was it to put up that little piece of info? We know now. That's a thumbs up from me.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I see that as a simple yet perfect piece of common sense from RLC, we now know when someone is away for more than one night. Yes, happened after the fact but still what should be done. We do pay, so how hard was it to put up that little piece of info? We know now. That's a thumbs up from me.

maybe malia didnt tell them

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe malia didnt tell them

Well possible, but both have spent many many overnights away in the last few months, i am just looking at it that perhaps the company have realized it's a better acumen in general. We don't know if anyone contact anyone, but for it to happen now, seems it could be from them rather than L&M.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well possible, but both have spent many many overnights away in the last few months, i am just looking at it that perhaps the company have realized it's a better acumen in general. We don't know if anyone contact anyone, but for it to happen now, seems it could be from them rather than L&M.

if she told them about the 4 nights these past couple of weeks they wouldnt have been too happy, but tell them about 2 nights is ok

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if she told them about the 4 nights these past couple of weeks they wouldnt have been too happy, but tell them about 2 nights is ok

I don't know, we can't know. Speculation!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

probably someone complained to RLC. again speculation

Yeah possible. I think it would take a lot of complaints though, but at the end of the day i see it as a small positive, just a tiny bit of info so everyone knows what's happening.

I have no problem whatsoever if they go away for a night or 2, it's the not knowing when they'll return that can be frustrating at times.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brock! said:

It remains to be seen whether they will always or only issue the warning this time.

We are talking rlc here! 😆

Maybe the only time yes!