Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Sadly for Malia she doesn't though no fault of her have much personally. But she can be a good backup to Leora, nothing wrong with that. She could do more in my opinion. Leora gets all the heat being the number 1, it's time Malia stood up.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Since this is the 'Malia Fan Page', i will stick up for her.

I don't blame her one iota, she isn't the reason why Leora stopped bating as much, or going out more often, or not being in the mood as she was pissed off time and again, or spending all New Year away. Malia had nothing to do with any of that. Only one person did. The REAL elephant in the room isn't Malia at all -

It's LOVERBOY. This is who has changed her.

He has changed everything like this. Looking for the blame? It ain't Malia, she's the easy target. Look elsewhere in Prague. That Pussy has affected her state of mind. Fact.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I don't blame her one iota, she isn't the reason why Leora stopped bating as much, or going out more often, or not being in the mood as she was pissed off time and again, or spending all New Year away. Malia had nothing to do with any of that. Only one person did. The REAL elephant in the room isn't Malia at all -

I'll stick up for Leora, I have no issues with you mate. Never forget Leora none nothing but help her bestie out. Malia can do more to help Leora, nothing wrong with this either. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
31 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'll stick up for Leora, I have no issues with you mate. Never forget Leora none nothing but help her bestie out. Malia can do more to help Leora, nothing wrong with this either. 

Oh look, i have ultimate respect for you, you know this. I accept what you say - I just feel Malia is given short shrift a lot. Plenty people say they would rather watch the empty apartment rather than her for example. And she has done so much, think of the stuff only in the last couple of weeks together, Leora couldn't do THAT on her own! But i just think she gets it in the neck too easy, when more than anything, Leora needs her for company right now - And that is what she provides. That is friendship. Any 'Show' should be down to the individual, and Malia has come out her shell so much. So she should get more credit in general than she does.

Some say they don't watch her at all, but then some say she isn't doing enough. She can't win. Yet think of how much has happened since summer, which could have never happened if Leora was on her own. Stuff no one could have ever imagined seeing. That itself shows how much of an impact and how much entertainment Malia has helped to make.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh look, i have ultimate respect for you, you know this. I accept what you say - I just feel Malia is given short shrift a lot. Plenty people say they would rather watch the empty apartment rather than her for example. And she has done so much, think of the stuff only in the last couple of weeks together, Leora couldn't do THAT on her own! But i just think she gets it in the neck too easy, when more than anything, Leora needs her for company right now - And that is what she provides. That is friendship. Any 'Show' should be down to the individual, and Malia has come out her shell so much. So she should get more credit in general than she does.

Thank you and as always totally respect your opinion. Gee I've been supporting Leora for so long and miss the old days. Mate Malia isn't even talking to Leora at the moment. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thank you and as always totally respect your opinion. Gee I've been supporting Leora for so long and miss the old days. Mate Malia isn't even talking to Leora at the moment. 

Nor is Leora talking back either. That's the problem. I'm sure it will be sorted quick, but there has been something today for sure. But the old days are just that, left in Russia. We are seeing another Leora now, regardless. Just how it is. People change, and she has. Don't forget, she turns the big 3-0 this year.

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He has changed everything like this. Looking for the blame? It ain't Malia, she's the easy target. Look elsewhere in Prague. That Pussy has affected her state of mind. Fact.

Sorry SG but I think you are wrong....She was the initial reason Leora reduced her bating, whether it was deliberate or not is incidental...Leora didn't get distracted by her guy until summer, Malia had been there since January like a shadow, Leora suddenly had her freedom of expression seriously curtailed in exchange for company.

I understand and respect your support for Malia, I as you are aware have never appreciated Malia and have made no bones about it, but that's just personal choice, she is possibly a very nice person but she does nothing at all for me singularly, although when in full swing with Leora it's often a pleasant experience.

But the numbers speak for themselves....From the time Leora arrived in Prague until Malia arrived she was prolific with all sorts of different scenarios....Malia arrives everything changes and the bates dry up and then only in a locked bedroom.....They had 4-5 months of each others company prior to Leora meeting her guy.

I am not complaining or disrespecting Malia, but it is what it is......Nowadays it's completely different, and I'm not saying the girl/girl scenarios are not pleasant but the fact is Malia's arrival did change the dynamics of the apartment, and Leora's boyfriend has added to the distractions......That's Life mate!!

I don't want to fall out with you over this as I know how sensitive you can get when discussing Malia, so I hope you accept it in the spirit it was given.🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry SG but I think you are wrong....She was the initial reason Leora reduced her bating, whether it was deliberate or not is incidental...Leora didn't get distracted by her guy until summer, Malia had been there since January like a shadow, Leora suddenly had her freedom of expression seriously curtailed in exchange for company.

I understand and respect your support for Malia, I as you are aware have never appreciated Malia and have made no bones about it, but that's just personal choice, she is possibly a very nice person but she does nothing at all for me singularly, although when in full swing with Leora it's often a pleasant experience.

But the numbers speak for themselves....From the time Leora arrived in Prague until Malia arrived she was prolific with all sorts of different scenarios....Malia arrives everything changes and the bates dry up and then only in a locked bedroom.....They had 4-5 months of each others company prior to Leora meeting her guy.

I am not complaining or disrespecting Malia, but it is what it is......Nowadays it's completely different, and I'm not saying the girl/girl scenarios are not pleasant but the fact is Malia's arrival did change the dynamics of the apartment, and Leora's boyfriend has added to the distractions......That's Life mate!!

I don't want to fall out with you over this as I know how sensitive you can get when discussing Malia, so I hope you accept it in the spirit it was given.🙂

Fuck Loverboy.

Comunque le cose sono due: O Leora aveva voglia di masturbarsi e Malia no e quindi volevano i loro 5 minuti di stare soli nelle proprie camere. 

O Malia sta iniziando a provare qualcosa di serio per il suo ragazzo e quindi poi sarà questione di tempo che lascerà l'appartamento (ma credo che sia improbabile, non ha un lavoro e dovrebbe dipendere sulle spalle del ragazzo). 

• Haha 1