Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 hours ago, Pepe said:

I know i can say this for most of us. I wouldn't and haven't lost respect for her even though she claimed to not want what's happened over the last year. 

WelI, that goes without saying of course! The haters will just be that, but fans love what she has right now, but let's be completely honest, she has changed a lot in general since moving to Prague anyway.

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I don't expect things to change or advance anymore than they have and I personally am ok with that. I just want her to know most of us would be OK with it. She'll do as she pleases when she wants. 

Then again I could just be projecting my thoughts on here and I'm probably way off base. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Pepe said:

I don't expect things to change or advance anymore than they have and I personally am ok with that. I just want her to know most of us would be OK with it. She'll do as she pleases when she wants. 

You know it, i know it. Leora does what Leora wants. Maybe off her own back, maybe down to being tempted, maybe down to competition. But she never does what she DOESN'T want. So anything with Malia is what she's happy with. She simply wouldn't do it if she wasn't liking it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Then again I could just be projecting my thoughts on here and I'm probably way off base. 

She may very possibly think "I have this, and it's ok. But to then move up to THAT, too far. And do i need to?" There is every chance as we say right now, this is the level it peaks at, and if so, perfectly fine! She'll only try something else if she feels it's right and the right atmos to do so.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She may very possibly think "I have this, and it's ok. But to then move up to THAT, too far. And do i need to?" There is every chance as we say right now, this is the level it peaks at, and if so, perfectly fine! She'll only try something else if she feels it's right and the right atmos to do so.

Yes I totally agree I just want her to know how we feel about it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh she knows, many many more love it than hate it! Of course, so many of us would love to see them move that bit closer, including someone in that bedroom right now! Yes WE LOVE IT LEORA!! She'll see that! And she also will know that when it happens, the RLC servers would go into meltdown from the amount of views! It would be one of those spectacular moments.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, bernt said:

it's a pain for them to do that and no need to be a shrink to read the disarray on their face, they pity me that's why I don't look at them anymore...

How do you know what their faces look like if you say you don't look at them anymore??

6 minutes ago, bernt said:

c est une souffrance pour elles de faire ça et pas besoin d être psy pour lire le désarroi sur leur visage, elles me font pitié c est pour ca que je ne les regarde plus...

God bless you 😇

• Haha 2