Tidiness

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

She now has a busier (sex) life outside of the app. The smartphone also takes up a lot of time and lying on the bed a lot, just look in the bedroom at the baskets with lingerie, these are more like rubbish bins.

What can I say, Leora was very tidy person. Since the new apartment she isn't as much. She pretty much leaves all the cleaning now to Malia to do while she is out of the apartment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What can I say, Leora was very tidy person. Since the new apartment she isn't as much. She pretty much leaves all the cleaning now to Malia to do while she is out of the apartment.

No you´re wrong Aussie,the cleaning of the apartment now often is in the evenings instead.And it´s often Leora that do it herself,Malia sometimes help a little.Maybe help her cleaning in the kitchen while Leora takes the rest,livingroom,

bathroom and toilet.Malia often sits on the couch when Leora washing the floor in the hole apartment except for Malia´s room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

No you´re wrong Aussie,the cleaning of the apartment now often is in the evenings instead.And it´s often Leora that do it herself,Malia sometimes help a little.Maybe help her cleaning in the kitchen while Leora takes the rest,livingroom,

bathroom and toilet.Malia often sits on the couch when Leora washing the floor in the hole apartment except for Malia´s room.

What me wrong ever. 🤣 

Thanks for cleaning that up for me.