Top Posters In This Topic

It has lost the internet connection.

Zheka calls for service.

Take four days to repair

Zheka discount on the bill asks.

He speaks fluent Spanish.

What will you do without internet?

What??

Four days to get Internet service restored???

That is some lousy service, if you ask me.

Mas não o salário de um professor de dança pagar o aluguel de um apartamento, eles devem ter fonte de renda ontra porque eles estão bem equipados e têm conforto.

Maybe they had not to pay for the apartment because of the cameras. And perhaps a contribution from Kiko ?

Mas não o salário de um professor de dança pagar o aluguel de um apartamento, eles devem ter fonte de renda ontra porque eles estão bem equipados e têm conforto.

I've heard it said that she is a "dancer", and now you say she is a "dance teacher".  But all I've ever seen is some pictures of her dancing in the dance room. 

If she is a dance teacher, one would expect her to have some sort of established schedule in which she goes to work.  I haven't seen anything like that in her life.

Now, I could believe that she is part of a dance group that doesn't perform very often.  That would fit with what I see on the cams.  But a teacher?  I doubt it.

As far as their income to pay their rent and other expenses...my speculation is that the apartment is rent-free in return for living their lives on camera but I don't know that for sure.  I have no idea how either of them earn money.  Neither one seems to have a regular, every-day job.

"...my speculation is that the apartment is rent-free in return for living their lives on camera but I don't know that for sure"

That is also my meaning, maybe they don't have to pay for rent, heating and electricity even internet and TV connection. So you can live relatively inexpensive.

An interesting fact happened some time ago Nora was in panties and T-shirt, Kiko answers the door and comes Goatman, Kiko runs to tell Nora to wear the shorts! Now I wonder if their friend can not see Nora in her panties? But we view online

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

An interesting fact happened some time ago Nora was in panties and T-shirt, Kiko answers the door and comes Goatman, Kiko runs to tell Nora to wear the shorts! Now I wonder if their friend can not see Nora in her panties? But we view online

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

LOL!!

If Goatie wants to see Nora in her panties...or less...all he has to do is go to RLC on his laptop.  Same as us.

But, yeah...it is strange to me, as I've expressed elsewhere, why these women have feelings of modesty when they readily show everything on camera.

It has lost the internet connection.

Zheka calls for service.

Take four days to repair

Zheka discount on the bill asks.

He speaks fluent Spanish.

What will you do without internet?

What??

Four days to get Internet service restored???

That is some lousy service, if you ask me.

It's amazing.

There is certainly some explanation.

Nobody gives a bad service