Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post as a member. Yipee

So is the assumption they are Russian? Cause based on the time stamp they are 3 hours behind Moscow time. Just curious as to what people think.

And yes I think the generally census is that the inhabitants most likely get free rent for living in an apartment with cams all over. Or if not that than they get paid something. Maybe both. I lean toward the former. Free rent, probably free utilities too. The furniture might be owned by the site owners as well.

So is it true Nora hasn't showered in 5 days? I realize that the Europeans don't shower quite as much as us Americans. Well, I shouldn't say all Europeans. But the ones on this site at least. I'd say at the most the girls on here shower once every other day, and it's probably closer to every three days. But 5 days, that's pretty gross. Her pussy must stank.

Guest (s)pooky

So is the assumption they are Russian? Cause based on the time stamp they are 3 hours behind Moscow time. Just curious as to what people think.

And yes I think the generally census is that the inhabitants most likely get free rent for living in an apartment with cams all over. Or if not that than they get paid something. Maybe both. I lean toward the former. Free rent, probably free utilities too. The furniture might be owned by the site owners as well.

So is it true Nora hasn't showered in 5 days? I realize that the Europeans don't shower quite as much as us Americans. Well, I shouldn't say all Europeans. But the ones on this site at least. I'd say at the most the girls on here shower once every other day, and it's probably closer to every three days. But 5 days, that's pretty gross. Her pussy must stank.

I realize that the Europeans don't shower quite as much as us Americans.

You should make a big difference with the western and eastern European countries. We in western Europe have a standard of living as high if not higher than in the US. For you Americans is that perhaps incomprehensible but countries like France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, the Scandinavian countries, even Italy,  there you can the U.S. not compare example in the field of health issue, poor relief and social services. You'd better stop condescending to look at the rest of the world and especially to Western Europe

I realize that the Europeans don't shower quite as much as us Americans.

You should make a big difference with the western and eastern European countries. We in western Europe have a standard of living as high if not higher than in the US. For you Americans is that perhaps incomprehensible but countries like France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, the Scandinavian countries, even Italy,  there you can the U.S. not compare example in the field of health issue, poor relief and social services. You'd better stop condescending to look at the rest of the world and especially to Western Europe

I agree with you.

One only has to look at some of the other couples.  Alina, Lora, Lina...the lesbians...they all shower very often.

It is a mistake and, as you say, condescending to stereotype people.

I've heard that many americans believe that the Europeans rarely shower*lol*

I come from Germany and shower every day ;D ;D ;D ;D

I find prejudices funny.

many americans believe that Hitler is still alive*haha*

I've heard that many americans believe that the Europeans rarely shower*lol*

I come from Germany and shower every day ;D ;D ;D ;D

I find prejudices funny.

many americans believe that Hitler is still alive*haha*

Speaking of misconceptions and misunderstanding between different nationalities and countries...and Hitler, I have an anecdote:

Over 20 years ago, when I first moved to Germany, I made an innocent remark while riding a city bus about "Gestapo".  The looks I received by the other riders taught me to never do that again.

I apologize if I offended anyone. Not my intention.  But also you will notice if you read my whole reply that I did correct myself and say not all Europeans, just the ones on the website.