Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something interesting going on here...

I'm about 90% positive now that ugly chick is Nora's momma. But I also get the impression that Nora does not like pony tail guy. She's been in a bad mood, and has been very cold toward him, since they arrived this morning. Just recently Kiko has picked up on it and they got into a bit of a 'discussion' about it in the kitchen, and then moved into the dance room to talk about it. She still seems very upset. Either she doesn't like that they're there, or pony tail has made some sort of comment or advance toward her.

Something interesting going on here...

I'm about 90% positive now that ugly chick is Nora's momma. But I also get the impression that Nora does not like pony tail guy. She's been in a bad mood, and has been very cold toward him, since they arrived this morning. Just recently Kiko has picked up on it and they got into a bit of a 'discussion' about it in the kitchen, and then moved into the dance room to talk about it. She still seems very upset. Either she doesn't like that they're there, or pony tail has made some sort of comment or advance toward her.

I'm about 90% positive now that ugly chick is Nora's momma.

Why do you're sure about 90%  ?