Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 2

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I have the feeling that tonight there will be a great show by Leora and Malia, they have to make up for the long absences.

Oh really ? I really don't seem to be getting such a vibe. Although it certainly would not be any bad idea for them to express or show their love for one another more than they may ever have. Particularly, if considering them being as close of friends that they have been and for as long as they have been. To the contrary, it would actually be quite nice imo.

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have the feeling that tonight there will be a great show by Leora and Malia, they have to make up for the long absences.

Mh non credo, Leora si è masturbata oggi pomeriggio quindi non penso si farà toccare da Malia. 

• Sad 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good so darling 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are all one big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nic  hcfi 😁x😈gunter🦍

A great night 

A great day 

See you tomorrow 

🐈😘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Oh really ? I really don't seem to be getting such a vibe. Although it certainly would not be any bad idea for them to express or show their love for one another more than they may ever have. Particularly, if considering them being as close of friends that they have been and for as long as they have been. To the contrary, it would actually be quite nice imo.

For one another....they need to be showing their fans some love!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For one another....they need to be showing their fans some love!

Well...there certainly wouldn't be anything wrong with that and therefore it certainly wouldn't be any bad idea either. Although one of the two did seem to make an effort to show some fans some love earlier, so I feel that perhaps there may be no further effort of showing of any further love for any fans on this day. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1