But your post made it look like you were begging for a video, and that you were sad that no one did this for you. Had a video been made, I'm sure the person would have uploaded it or a link to the video in the Videos section of the specific apartment forum.

Think about it. A person pays for the access to RLC. They then take the time to record the scene. Next they have to process it, then upload it to an outside server or set it up to be loaded directly to CC.

There is a lot of time involved in the process. That's why if someone does upload a vid, others should be grateful that they may see the other persons work at no cost, whereas the uploader bears all the costs and time associated with the video.

Not bitching at you, just stating a fact.

But your post made it look like you were begging for a video, and that you were sad that no one did this for you. Had a video been made, I'm sure the person would have uploaded it or a link to the video in the Videos section of the specific apartment forum.

Think about it. A person pays for the access to RLC. They then take the time to record the scene. Next they have to process it, then upload it to an outside server or set it up to be loaded directly to CC.

There is a lot of time involved in the process. That's why if someone does upload a vid, others should be grateful that they may see the other persons work at no cost, whereas the uploader bears all the costs and time associated with the video.

Not bitching at you, just stating a fact.

I subscribe to rlc but since I logged in the end I did not see that's why I tried the video