Monica

• 2 months later...

I'll admit i don't look at camarad's very often (or any other voyeur site for that matter) but can't remember last time i saw Monica. Is she gone or is she hiding,she hasn't been in the kitchen cause the same pan and lid has been on the stove for over a week or longer now.  Clean the kitchen Monica!  

What Happened Party Hard GIF by NOSAM

• Haha 1

Saw her about 9 hours ago wearing a robe. Not many camarads tenants are home long enough to see anything between their outside work or other stuff and sleeping. Quite the boring site. Might be more real of all the voyeur cam sites but slim to no chance of catching something good to satisfy a voyeur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Le 11/24/2021 à 12:50 AM, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Saw her about 9 hours ago wearing a robe. Not many camarads tenants are home long enough to see anything between their outside work or other stuff and sleeping. Quite the boring site. Might be more real of all the voyeur cam sites but slim to no chance of catching something good to satisfy a voyeur.

I get the impression she had moved out elsewhere. Wasn't really active in the apartment for over a month. Either that or she got a job outside of camarads.