B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

39 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

You sound really miserable Harley.😊 Have some fun with your hatred or is that you having fun?

LOL I had fun in the country the past couple of days.Β  My saying what I said, is exactly what I meant!Β  RLC is taking you all for fools and you don't even see/get it!!Β  I'm sick and tired of hearing about any of these current tenants with the exception of Elmira & Ariana, the rest of them can take a hike and never come back.Β  Incidentally, when I say all the tenants, I mean all the tenants in all the apartments!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I had fun in the country the past couple of days.Β  My saying what I said, is exactly what I meant!Β  RLC is taking you all for fools and you don't even see/get it!!Β  I'm sick and tired of hearing about any of these current tenants with the exception of Elmira & Ariana, the rest of them can take a hike and never come back.Β  Incidentally, when I say all the tenants, I mean all the tenants in all the apartments!!

u dont like them so u dont pay, i like them so i do

• Like 1

So, hows the new HTML5 working out?Β  I hear it sucks and maybe who I heard it from has the wrong browser, but he said the streams freeze all the time and it takes forever to go from one room to another.Β  He also said that replay is better but not much.Β  Are any of you having any issues?