B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Believe it or not, I've actually seen a girl riding the pole while she was 6 months pregnant.  They are some talented creatures when it comes to pole dancing!!

I think it will be neat for you all to see the transformation of Milena's body during her pregnancy!!  I know I would look forward to that if I was a viewer.

What type of milf club did you go to😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Kingbanks said:

What type of milf club did you go to😂

Just your typical strip club lol.  You can see just about anything at a strip club.  Hell, one night must have been freak night, there was a girl there with one arm and another girl in a freaking wheelchair.....she had no legs from the knee's down but dude, that girl could flat work that pole out! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

can anyone explain why my cams fuck up here but works in the other apartments

Mine have been fucked up for quite awhile. If you go to an empty room they work fine. As soon as there's motion they go spastic.

Just now, Mutt496 said:

Mine have been fucked up for quite awhile. If you go to an empty room they work fine. As soon as there's motion they go spastic.

yeah amalia & amira room is completely fucking up now

2 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Could it possibly be a setup for when Milena and Amalia come back they have a reason to go to UM?

I highly doubt it because they wouldn't make any money for being offline 😂

They have to make money for shows and that would be a big show😂

Edited by Kingbanks

I was just chatting with someone at segpay.com and they said that they will issue reallifecams.com a fast reply for them to fix this issue 

But if milena & amalia do come back and b2 goes offline I'm demanding a refund