B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I hope milena is just having a good time and that she isn't drunk

WELL seeing that MILENA AND MONICA is from the same school of sofie.. it says that it is only for show..

Edited by bud2966

Just now, Kingbanks said:

So water it is?

I dont know .but as I said MONICA AND MILENA  are from the school of sofie . and we seen both of them .when both was in b4 .on their last stay on RLC. worthless back then and the same now 😁

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

il doit leur avoir payé beaucoup d'argent car ils ne voulaient rien avoir à faire avec lui avant 😂

non, il a fait ses copains payer la soirée et lui a amené la drogue comme d'habitude avec l'assentiment de RLC comme d'habitude

RLC aime quand les jeunes filles et garçons usent  dans la drogue, cela libère tous leur phantasmes et ils n'ont plus d'inhibitions

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I dont know .but as I said MONICA AND MILENA  are from the school of sofie . and we seen both of them .when both was in b4 .on their last stay on RLC. worthless back then and the same now 😁

why do you think .RLC has brought .AMAILA .back in this apt. she is the one who is not cam shy .like the other three in her apt. and the best part is .THIS IS AMAILA'S second time .on RLC not like the other three .that have been here three and four times. 

il y a 5 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

non, il a fait ses copains payer la soirée et lui a amené la drogue comme d'habitude avec l'assentiment de RLC comme d'habitude

RLC aime quand les jeunes filles et garçons usent dans la drogue, cela libère tous leur phantasmes et ils n'ont plus d'inhibitions

J'espère que vous regardez comment Milena est à la baguette de tout ce spectacle et des instructions qu'elle donne pour préparer la suite de la soirée..

et si certains d'entre vous n'ont toujours pas compris pourquoi Milena et Irma ne peuvent pas se sentir, deux mères maquerelles ne peuvent rester ensemble à la tète d'un réseau, il y en a une de trop.

• Like 1