B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

if he was a rich man, she would not be on RLC, putting on cringe-worthy shows and  trying to get a few extra paychecks before leaving due to her condition. he is just a normal poor guy, and now they both have to work to earn some money before baby comes. having a baby is not cheap. 

LOL is this something of worthiness or are you just being stereotypical to the rest of the worlds population?  Maybe she enjoys showing you her body, despite the cringe worthy shows......hmmmm just a thought  As for babies not being cheap, I raised two of them and the expense came way down the road when they were in junior high and high school.

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

He probably doesn't have enough money to marry her 😃  and a lot of people don't get married anymore, they just live together and raise their kids, without ever getting married. do you really think that guy could do better than Milena ? I don't think so 😁

LMAO  why do you think he could not do any better than Milena?  I can't wait to hear your answer!

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

One of the biggest reasons that I have decided not to post at the forum , it is exactly this endless and eternal argument of what , how , when and who actions at the apartments . 

I understand that most people are over 60-65 years old ( no offence but a big respect to all of you  ) and they really need to find reasons to blame participants , speak bad about them , call them junkies , drug addicts , prostitutes and so on . 

I believe , and I hope I speak for the ones that we enjoy the content , the apartments are called GOV , whoever is participating there is just on paying holidays . They will party , smoke , have sex , be many hours away from home to shopping , beach , eating , just exploring Barcelona and socializing , flirting . Really now , whoever of us have made holidays with our friends during our single times , isn’t that what we wanted ? Exploring the destination and flirting the locals or natives if we were visiting a home destination ? I live in Greece and at least this is how we also do here . Every summer , millions of people will come to party , discover food places , monuments , just let themselves loose and simply live their life moments without carrying  the stress from work , the routine of their home and simply try to combine the 3 big “ S “ of tourism .. Sea , Sun , Sex ...

Isn’t this what all these participants do at the GOV apartments ? And why complain of the content if you don’t like ? Just don’t watch it , so simple as this .. And since you don’t watch , why criticize something that you don’t ? How anyone can have an opinion ? 

I am not defending anyone , but i am also not sending to damnation the participants . I respect them all as they have chose this way of life and this exposure , it is their choice . We are all hiding behind a keyboard of either a mobile , PC or any device that we can have access ( at least the ones we watch ) and we have the way solution of blaming everyone when we don’t criticize ourselves . 

What we want from these people ? They give fake shows , we complain . They try to bring social life in the apartment , we complain . They have sex in front of the cameras , they are whores . They are hiding at hidden camera spots , they are drug addicts . 

Yes they are , or maybe we like to speculate that it is all this as no one really knows the ID of these people . I only know that these girls some have talent on painting ,most of them speak a 2nd and 3rd language that I doubt how many of others here do except English . They try to perform for people who pay , yes they do stupid and not responsible many times , but hey , are we also behaving at our homes with rules or sometimes we aren’t he ideal example ? Yes they get drank and they seek crazy experiences , but where’s the problem of doing so ? You don’t like what you see , just turn off the bloody monitors and go and watch Netflix or play a game at the mobile devices or Pc or PlayStation or just give the time you spend at RLC to your beloved people since you hate the actions and the people . 

I don’t mean to be the defender of the people here but I know that I would have definitely like this life when on holidays ( although I do 😂🤣 ) . I also travel and when I do I try to find locals to have fun , I get drank and try fancy restaurants or junky street food . I let myself loose because I am just on holidays .

Yesterday ( or better saying the early morning hours ) there was just a gathering at an apartment  with cameras and all these young people they were engaging to this “ sexually teasing “ board game . What have we been doing at their age ? We would gather at friends houses , we would try to put the a tape at the stereo player and put a ballad so as to find the girl that was attracting us to dance with her and just hold her whole dancing , this was for us the achievement of the night . And then sit at a sofa , speaking with her and giving our phone number just to start a back and forth over the phone flirting bla bla bla when we couldn’t meet . But now we live at the internet times , the phones are next to everyone , you get live ideas and music while on the party from a device . 

We had 4 girls and 3 boys yesterday and we judge them because we couldn’t be at their position and have this freedom that they enjoy . It is COVID -19 era , people are tired from isolation, quarantine and rules that we haven’t experienced in the past . These people they just escape without provoking anyone when they are with one another . And we , like the biggest judges , we just express our thoughts of what we like and what we don’t . We don’t like , we turn off or another apartment , we like , and like pervert voyers we would wait for this small moment like when Amalia was in the bedroom with this guy ti see what happens . Because deeply inside us , we would all want to be at the position of this guy and laying next to a beautiful Russian woman . And Olivia’s BF , well , he must be doing something right so he is acceptable bu the former participants and these ones . Expect if everyone should be like Brad Pitt and surround these women , on the contrary , a guy that nearly everyone hates , proves that there are ways for any of us to have someone like these girls ( for the ones we at least like them of course .. ) . It isn’t always the looks , but the way someone can speak , make the other feel special , funny , important , relaxed .. maybe this is the most difficult for someone to achieve .. and maybe this guy can simply do that .. 

Anyway .. long message because it is really frustrating to have endless bad talking  for forum members , participants of the project and so on . Criticizing at a respectful way can make everyone better .. RLC , participants , everyone here .. all opinions welcome but why this difficulty not to be handled in a gentle and respecting way ? 

At the end of the day , the biggest question will always be ... what do we really want from RLC ? .... 

Take care your health everyone and keep yourselves and all beloved ones safe .. and to write in the way of the forum of so many times , WEAR YOUR  MASK , don’t be stupid .. 

I gave you a sad face for this post because I find it quite sad, you are comparing pennies to gold bars here.  These tenants are adult performers in an adult oriented internet field.  Maybe all you foreigners go on vacations with all your friends but that's not how we do it down here in the South.  We go on a family vacation where we can be alone as a family and enjoy getting reconnected with each other.  As far as them being there on vacation, they are on no vacation, most of them work the circuits...Barcelona, Dubai, France, and others places.  They are not out site seeing Barcelona, at least the majority of them are not and the guys that they bring back come from a an area where there are thousands of them that speak the same languages and come from the same countries and i'm sure the girls by now know at least half of them if not all of them.

I'm not going to comment on every paragraph you posted because quite frankly I feel it is unnecessary.  You IMHO belong in the Leora & Malia threads, the loyal fans over there will welcome you with open arms!!

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

How the fuck can anyone possibly write so much bullshit in one post. It was like reading a fucking book. And no, I'm not wearing a fucking useless mask.🙄

Not only was it like reading a book, but like you said...it was useless information.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

Milena is still my favorite to watch, but I am disappointed in her choices regarding her pregnancy. She's partied 2 of the last 3 mornings until she was exhausted. I simply thought she was smarter than that.

Yes, and hear I thought she would be a good mother, well...it starts at pregnancy and not when the baby is born!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL is this something of worthiness or are you just being stereotypical to the rest of the worlds population?  Maybe she enjoys showing you her body, despite the cringe worthy shows......hmmmm just a thought  As for babies not being cheap, I raised two of them and the expense came way down the road when they were in junior high and high school.

I don't think she enjoys showing off her body as she always tries her best to hide as much as she can by playing with the lights and etc. I think she is just there for the money. 

I am not just talking about the stuff that baby needs, since she is not living with her boyfriend, just getting a place of their own, or if they already have a place, getting one that's suitable for the baby would be expensive. you also need to consider that she would not be able to work for several months before and after giving birth ( I don't think RLC is going to pay her maternity leave), so they need to have some savings. 

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  why do you think he could not do any better than Milena?  I can't wait to hear your answer!

well, no matter what you feel about her, Milena is a very attractive girl with a killer body. and the fiance is just an average looking guy, so IMO she is out of his league 😁

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think she enjoys showing off her body as she always tries her best to hide as much as she can by playing with the lights and etc. I think she is just there for the money. 

I am not just talking about the stuff that baby needs, since she is not living with her boyfriend, just getting a place of their own, or if they already have a place, getting one that's suitable for the baby would be expensive. you also need to consider that she would not be able to work for several months before and after giving birth ( I don't think RLC is going to pay her maternity leave), so they need to have some savings. 

Who is to say that they haven't planned for all of that already!  As for babies, they don't need their own room for the first couple of years so if they haven't a place that has an extra room, they have a couple of years to change all that.

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well, no matter what you feel about her, Milena is a very attractive girl with a killer body. and the fiance is just an average looking guy, so IMO she is out of his league 😁

In your opinion she is very attractive with a killer body.  I agree with the body part but I have to disagree on the attractive part.  I don't find her attractive at all....sorry Milena, just being honest about you.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who is to say that they haven't planned for all of that already!  As for babies, they don't need their own room for the first couple of years so if they haven't a place that has an extra room, they have a couple of years to change all that.

they are good parents if they have already planned everything and are ready for baby's arrival. I am just making some assumption which could be false, just as you are. 😃 

• Like 1