B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and you said ..that she was ,worth watching..Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU 

BUT the RLC .MODS  will come on.TO TELL all just why she is .on RLC.and its not for what .she does .on RLC .but what she does  outside of the RLC cams..Think Which One GIF

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

SO JUST go and tell . your RLC MODS .on c.c  that i called you out. and you don't like it..

Damn you Bud. All this time of fooling everyone for years of my dastardly schemes, but you were the only one to figure it out. I tried so hard to be careful but it seems I wasn't able to get one over on the wise Bud. I guess the jig is up. I've been found out. Guess it's time to call it quits. I've been called out. You hear that -RLC mods-? There's no fooling the great Bud. We were no match for him.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Damn you Bud. All this time of fooling everyone for years of my dastardly schemes, but you were the only one to figure it out. I tried so hard to be careful but it seems I wasn't able to get one over on the wise Bud. I guess the jig is up. I've been found out. Guess it's time to call it quits. I've been called out. You hear that -RLC mods-? There's no fooling the great Bud. We were no match for him.

Way past time troll!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

YOU ARE THE ONE .THAT IS THE TROLL.  and have been all the time. but you have always  will be.... Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 1