B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

I dont think it's the boytoy because she always puts on her black shorts when he is around so it may be a new guy 🤷‍♂️😂

Also she seems to be studying for something whenever she is on her computer... maybe she is fucking her teacher 😂

I know it's a reach but who knows 😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I dont think it's the boytoy because she always puts on her black shorts when he is around so it may be a new guy 🤷‍♂️😂

Also she seems to be studying for something whenever she is on her computer... maybe she is fucking her teacher 😂

I've got a reach for you. I still think it's Joe(Olya's guy).

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Anything is possible with these girls......anything!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let's just say it like this....they all know where to get the hot beef injection should they want to do it.

Well they left the apartment a little after 4pm its 9:33pm😂

Let's see how long they are gone before they come back 🤷‍♂️

If its after midnight then they forsure got fucked 😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Well they left the apartment a little after 4pm its 9:33pm😂

Let's see how long they are gone before they come back 🤷‍♂️

If its after midnight then they forsure got fucked 😂

Hmmmmmm...you say they left a little after 4pm and it's now 9:36pm so lets just say they've been gone for 5 hours, surely that's enough time to be passed around like like a pizza that's been cut into 8 slices!!  They could have fucked the Barcelona soccer team by now LMAO.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hmmmmmm...you say they left a little after 4pm and it's now 9:36pm so lets just say they've been gone for 5 hours, surely that's enough time to be passed around like like a pizza that's been cut into 8 slices!!  They could have fucked the Barcelona soccer team by now LMAO.

If they are with olya's guy and the other guy then they are going to be gone until tomorrow😂

milena is no different then leora both are off camera girl's 😂

But I think it's a new guy most likely because diane & olya guys would have came to b2 to fuck them especially amalia 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

If they are with olya's guy and the other guy then they are going to be gone until tomorrow😂

milena is no different then leora both are off camera girl's 😂

But I think it's a new guy most likely 

Milena likes the quirky kind of guys...I think it's the boy toy and Amalia is with the other guy from the other night.  Also, they might be there to ride the pole at some special bachelor party or something like that.....you wouldn't believe what these girls are in too.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Milena likes the quirky kind of guys...I think it's the boy toy and Amalia is with the other guy from the other night.  Also, they might be there to ride the pole at some special bachelor party or something like that.....you wouldn't believe what these girls are in too.

milena is pregnant so that would be a weird thing to witness 😂 

She is starting to show alot more now also😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

milena is pregnant so that would be a weird thing to witness 😂 

She is starting to show alot more now also😂

Believe it or not, I've actually seen a girl riding the pole while she was 6 months pregnant.  They are some talented creatures when it comes to pole dancing!!

I think it will be neat for you all to see the transformation of Milena's body during her pregnancy!!  I know I would look forward to that if I was a viewer.

I find it pretty hilarious that all of the girls who left rlc was having the most action then they brought back old and some new women now all Barcelona apartments suck😂

They barely even visit each other anymore 😂