US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

making terroristic threats now are we? don't worry. your kidnap plot buddies will be happy to see you next to them in prison.

No, just telling you what will happen to anyone that tries to put me in a liberal progressive reeducation camp if Democrats win control of our government. It was you who made the suggestion that I should be put there with President Trump.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

there is no excuse for lying to the people.

So why won't Joe Biden and Kamala Harris tell the American people whether or not they  plan to expand the size of the Supreme Court if the Democrats take control of the House, Senate, and Presidency? Why won't they tell the American people that the Democrats plan to eliminate the electoral college? Why won't they tell the American people that Democrats intend to enact the New Green Deal? Why won't Democrats tell Americans that they intend to grant amnesty to all illegal aliens and tear down the wall on our southern border? Why won't they tell the American people that they intend to raise taxes on middle class Americans? Why won't they tell Americans that Democrats plan to eliminate private health insurance and impose a government run healthcare system? Why won't Democrats tell the American people that they will make Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico the 51st and 52nd states of the United States?

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Don't just talk about it, show me.  Prove it.  All you do is repeat faux news bullshit talking points.  Let's see it.  I'll bet my house your source is faulty.

You don't have a house, it belongs to your parents.  And the Brennan note to Obama was from CIA documents declassified by the DNI. 

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why won't Joe Biden and Kamala Harris tell the American people whether or not they  plan to expand the size of the Supreme Court if the Democrats take control of the House, Senate, and Presidency? Why won't they tell the American people that the Democrats plan to eliminate the electoral college? Why won't they tell the American people that Democrats intend to enact the New Green Deal? Why won't Democrats tell Americans that they intend to grant amnesty to all illegal aliens and tear down the wall on our southern border? Why won't they tell the American people that they intend to raise taxes on middle class Americans? Why won't they tell Americans that Democrats plan to eliminate private health insurance and impose a government run healthcare system? Why won't Democrats tell the American people that they will make Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico the 51st and 52nd states of the United States?

Shhhh.....because it's a secret.  

• Like 2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You don't have a house, it belongs to your parents.  And the Brennan note to Obama was from CIA documents declassified by the DNI. 

Again, talk is cheap.  Show your work or stop posting bullshit that only other idiots (mostly you) will buy?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only if you try to put me into a Democrat government run reeducation camp.

But it's ok to put immigrant children, violently separated from their parents, in concentration camps.  You think shit up in your mind that isn't even a thing.