US General Domestic Politics #9 Begin 10/01/20

On 10/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, happyone said:

Gee--sounds kind of like Medicare for all or government sponsored health care--the taxpayers pick up the tab. 

except that govt sponsored healthcare would also handle preventive medicine & be cheaper in the long run.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/11/2020 at 3:14 PM, Ridgerunner said:

I wish Joe and Kamala would reveal as much about what they intend to do if elected as Golfer06 and U-O812 reveal.  Of course, if Joe and Kamala were that open and honest Trump and the Republicans would win in a landslide.

so that dopey orange baby could add on to the 21,000 + lies? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why not just have all of the red states secede & form their own country? then the blue states can stop supporting you. sounds good to me.

Blue states are full of welfare recipients & also they're having burn 🔥 loot & murder problems 😑 

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Democrats know they are going to lose the election and are just setting up excuses for their loss, and then will file a bunch of lawsuits after election day in an attempt to steal the election.

You can think that all you want, but your dear leader already said he won't accept the results unless he wins.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, the dangerous precedent will be enforcing the law instead of protecting criminals like Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch did.:cool:

of course protecting criminals like dear leader is fine. get ready for the bus. you're going under it soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1