Masha & Sasha - Pictures from (2015/2016)

Halbadier

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way of telling if these posts are visible to free users is that within seconds olgasvi will give it a positive or negative reputation. Honestly I have no idea why some posts are visible. I sort of wish more of them were but I post to the site directly to ensure the lifetime of the post is as long as possible. You cannot guarantee a post on a third party site will remain accessible for very long ... and as for the new dots problem ... irony

Masha Opens Her Legs And Shows Her Class (*)

* If anyone gets that reference, without looking it up, I shall be majorly shocked.

[Media Removed]

• Upvote 17

When they first joined there were doubts about whether these 2 had a real relationship. I have to admit I wasn't 100% convinced but they did obviously know each other. However I think they show as much affection as any couple.

[Media Removed]

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure they have "shared" each other, but they have kept most of it hidden. Tonight, Sasha has his left arm around the guest's neck and his left hand is resting on her breast. Much too close not to mean something with Masha sleeping next to them.

[Media Removed]

• Upvote 4

Masha crept up on a sleeping Sasha having left her long bath, but Sasha was pretending and it was her who jumped out her skin. After a while she decided to take revenge.

Masha, The Towelled Avenger

[Media Removed]

• Upvote 13