Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Those Xmas lights are going to do my bloody eyes in, if they flash all the time like that! 😵

I know what you mean Slipper, she did the same thing last year, and they were on most of the time.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I know what you mean Slipper, she did the same thing last year, and they were on most of the time.

No problem with the actual lights themselves, it's just the flashing, i keep looking at them instead! I remember donkey's years ago when a set where on the stairs at the original GOV and one camera was flicking between normal and night vision all the time, because it didn't know what to do!

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No problem with the actual lights themselves, it's just the flashing, i keep looking at them instead! I remember donkey's years ago when a set where on the stairs at the original GOV and one camera was flicking between normal and night vision all the time, because it didn't know what to do!

I agree, the lights are okay, but the flashing is a distraction. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She's just changed the setting so they are just on plain - That's more like it! Just keep it like that! 👍

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I wonder if it would push Leora over the top if Malia slid a finger in her while she rubs her pussy.  I wait for that whenever she gets a good rub going.

I'm sure the girls are comfortable in what they do, and what they therefore don't do. Innocent fun, a giggle, but of course great for their views and yes, they do indeed get off on it, quite clearly - There is NO doubt about that! But boundaries are obviously in place and a big difference can be there on the other side of the line, for want of a better phrase. But as we know, even what has happened already was something no one could have ever predicted months ago. I know even some of the 'Establishment' have had their eyes opened wide!! But in terms of any 'Progression', most likely what we see now is what we get. And that is absolutely fine - It certainly is a sight to behold!

Having said that, if what you asked was finally to happen, i think that it may cause an volcanic explosion, both from the sensation, and to the worldwide servers! 🤩