Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 4

pulo filipe

Must admit, I prefer seeing the girls getting down with some stroking together rather than these single appearances, now the genie is out of the bottle I want more, even if it is a showpiece, it's both hot and funny seeing them squirming and not trying to get too carried away, especially Leora, she gets very horny very easily.

Hopefully Malia will be home soon.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And Yes it looks another Three-Nighter. Sad for us Maliaites, but if she is happy then, i'm happy.

But if she ever was made unhappy by her 'outside' friend, then they will have explain themselves to me, alright Buddy?!!!! 😠

😀

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone with Paul and Eva 

👸📱👨🐕

🐈

And playing guitar for her again, like last week. And she loves it. As one myself, i do have to say, he's a pretty decent Guitarist! 👍

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism                  

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And playing guitar for her again, like last week. As one myself, i do have to say, he's a pretty decent Guitarist! 👍

Comunque non riesco a capire il loro rapporto. Saranno rimasti amici con dei buoni rapporti ma...è pur sempre il suo ex, non mi pare molto normale se ha un altra relazione con un'altro uomo. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
57 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, I can't understand their relationship. They may have remained friends with good relations, but... is still his ex, if he's in another relationship with another man.

They have many reasons to talk regular, Eva of course, plus the Phone repair business he runs and she has helped out finance. Things in general back home, including the political situation, Covid and how that is affecting people they know, as well as making sure he keeps himself fit, he has a leg problem i believe at the moment which is requiring treatment. The Dog sanctuary which she still has involvement in is another reason why they speak regular. But of course, there is still huge love and caring between them which will be there always, that's natural.

Good Morning

good evening 

We are a big family

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good  so darling 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

good day of work

🐈 😘😉👍

• Like 2