Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

Plutôt que de critiquer les posteurs UL, pourquoi ne pas  enregistré vous même vos vdo car un dicton dit que l'on est toujours mieux servit que par soi-même. ;)

Ou apprendre à vous servir un peu mieux de votre pc. (autre solution).  ;D

antarès expensive, I personally post a variety of videos and photos on camcaps. I always used to allow all hosts to download my videos in 1 click and immediate way! namely when used a pc, I do not think the only one here to think that UL is crap! get to download one video succession of record, not to mention that it can take hours to download a 2nd videos! I know it is sometimes hard to hear criticism, but nobody is forcing people to use UL for just getting some small and very small profit at the end of the month ....

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or antares

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

thanks bello ::)we like angela and she need romantic love real man :) because she is pretty sexual real woman and she want real loves 8)

Plutôt que de critiquer les posteurs UL, pourquoi ne pas  enregistré vous même vos vdo car un dicton dit que l'on est toujours mieux servit que par soi-même. ;)

Ou apprendre à vous servir un peu mieux de votre pc. (autre solution).  ;D

antarès expensive, I personally post a variety of videos and photos on camcaps. I always used to allow all hosts to download my videos in 1 click and immediate way! namely when used a pc, I do not think the only one here to think that UL is crap! get to download one video succession of record, not to mention that it can take hours to download a 2nd videos! I know it is sometimes hard to hear criticism, but nobody is forcing people to use UL for just getting some small and very small profit at the end of the month ....

Cher ami, je suis d'accord avec toi sur un point, nul n'est forcé de cliquer sur les lien UL mais vous devenez agaçants à essayer de Nous les UL de nous imposés vos choix d'hébergeurs car encore une fois je me répète, si j'ai choisis UL c'est tout simplement parce que ce site me convient au mieux de mon système d'exploitation Windows.

Ensuite vient mes posts et je n'oblige personne à cliquer sur mes liens mais c'est quand même un partage pour les gens qui comme moi préfère UL.

Et surtout, je ne harcèles pas les gens qui héberges sur d'autres sites et ce même si je pense que c'est de la merde.

@ chacun ses choix , préférences, sans contraintes et dans un esprit d'amitié.  ;)

or antares

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

thanks bello ::)we like angela and she need romantic love real man :) because she is pretty sexual real woman and she want real loves 8)

Guest Booky

or perser:

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

angela raped the beer can

(ul.to Link Removed).