US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean like the lies they told about Rush not returning to his radio program?   Why would i want to read or listen to people that I know to be dishonest and biased?

as you would have learned if you had read the article it was someone's opinion.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Lately, it seems that right-wing heroes and heroines du jour turn out to be slimeballs and reprobates. Well, add another to the list—Melissa Carone, the star witness in the Trump campaign’s attempt to overturn...

It's laughable to hear the left  talk about a coup attempt by Trump when Obama's people in the intelligence agencies in combination with Democrats in Congress attempted for four years to overthrow the Trump presidency.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's laughable to hear the left to talk about a coup attempt by Trump when Obama's people in the intelligence agencies in combination with Democrats in Congress attempted for four years to overthrow the Trump presidency.

stop your idiotic lies. nobody believes anything that you post.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle the truth, can you? I have never told you to shut up or go away, but you have told me that several times.  Typical intolerant liberal progressive. If you don't agree with their way of thinking you are suppose to shut up.

Geez, change it up at least once in a while.  You always barf up the S.O.S.

• Like 1