Paul needs to quit playing his guitar...

...until he learns how to tune the damned thing!

Whenever I check out his cam and he's playing his guitar, I have to turn the sound down.  That man does NOT know how to tune his guitar.  The sound actually hurts my ears to listen to it.

Now...I can understand that maybe his ear isn't so good and that he doesn't even realize it's out of tune, but someone should tell him.  Some friend so he doesn't get pissed off.  Maybe then he'll take steps to correct things.

The thing is, there are so many ways to correctly tune his instrument.  He can get a program that he runs on his computer...use a mic...and it'll tell him when he has a particular string in tune.  He can get an app for his phone that'll do the same thing.  Or he can buy a digital tuner.

My son plays brass instruments and he has a digital tuner that clips onto the bell of his instrument.  It works great, even though he doesn't really need it.  He can always hear when his instrument is out of tune.

Anyway...Paul, if you are reading this...dude!  Get in tune!!

Whenever I check out his cam and he's playing his guitar, I have to turn the sound down.  That man does NOT know how to tune his guitar.  The sound actually hurts my ears to listen to it.

Now...I can understand that maybe his ear isn't so good and that he doesn't even realize it's out of tune, but someone should tell him.  Some friend so he doesn't get pissed off.  Maybe then he'll take steps to correct things.

The thing is, there are so many ways to correctly tune his instrument.  He can get a program that he runs on his computer...use a mic...and it'll tell him when he has a particular string in tune.  He can get an app for his phone that'll do the same thing.  Or he can buy a digital tuner.

My son plays brass instruments and he has a digital tuner that clips onto the bell of his instrument.  It works great, even though he doesn't really need it.  He can always hear when his instrument is out of tune.

Paul is out of tune at no matter what he does. Useless as tits on a boar hog.

Good to see you my old friend, and yes, I too would have to mute my speakers while he sourly would strum that guitar.    He's not exactly John Williams, is he.

I also play guitar and saxophone I ignored my son that metal instruments out of tune, it's easy for beginners to realize that not all this bad tune lucia paco us, there are people who simply play for entertainment he likes,

I understand and agree with what you are saying.  If you are playing an instrument solo and it is out of tune, it's not that big of a deal.

If Paul's guitar only had one string, then it being out of tune wouldn't be a big deal either.  But it has six strings and like a sextet of individual instruments, those six strings must be in tune with each other.  Paul is unable to tune the six strings on his guitar which makes the chords he plays sound terrible.