serafima's

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

She is Russian .. ice is running in their blood .. but all of them can transform to the most erupting volcano if the right things happen at the right time 😉😇

Not sure Serafima will ever fire up mate. She's had many chances too over her time at RLC.

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not sure Serafima will ever fire up mate. She's had many chances too over her time at RLC.

Hope dies penultimate and as long as we live , we hope 😌☺️😇 If I could say about her and not letting herself loose and enjoy all of Serafima’s glory , I know I would be sound like a joke , but I think she’s shy to do things in front of camera ( nudity she doesn’t care obviously ) .. that’s what my instincts as an amateur psychologist suggest 😇😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Hope dies penultimate and as long as we live , we hope 😌☺️😇 If I could say about her and not letting herself loose and enjoy all of Serafima’s glory , I know I would be sound like a joke , but I think she’s shy to do things in front of camera ( nudity she doesn’t care obviously ) .. that’s what my instincts as an amateur psychologist suggest 😇😎

I hope your right my friend, poor Gina had to leave to give her space to flower but it's time she stepped it up. She need to prove she is more than a great pair of tits.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I hope your right my friend, poor Gina had to leave to give her space to flower but it's time she stepped it up. She need to prove she is more than a great pair of tits.

I think that she is for sure more than better than the pair of her amazing tits , quite frankly , I think many people here can say that they like she stays “ pure “ and isn’t getting mixed at any shows or exposing herself in more acts . But then , why being only at a voyeur site walking naked , when you know that so many thousands of eyes are watching you and you maybe don’t feel nice with it ? How and why everyone allows the ( easy ) money to rule their lives when they can so easily do so many other things but the one they don’t seem to like ? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...