Soon they are home 

It's not worth being angry 

I'm and people's real life 

They cannot stay at home 24 hours with

This is not a preventive detention 

🐈

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

No problem at all Wooders78....It is what it is..But at least I have been fortunate enough to witness her in her halcyon days .....and what wonderful days they were.

what happened to the jimbo that used to defend leora even though it was blatantly obvious what was going on

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

what happened to the jimbo that used to defend leora even though it was blatantly obvious what was going on

Nothing at all has happened to me, it just happens that personally I think she is now tired of the situation.

I will still defend her should the necessity arise.

Instead of constantly griping and moaning about the situation I have done exactly what I advised others to do in the same situation when I was defending Leora then...I have had the courage of my convictions.

I still maintain that she is entitled to her private life, but when that private life or the dynamics of the apartment don't suit me, then the only reasonable course of action is to bale out....Because she certainly will not change. 

I still like and admire Leora as a person and wish her well, but the time is right for me to do what I think is the right thing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nothing at all has happened to me, it just happens that personally I think she is now tired of the situation.

I will still defend her should the necessity arise.

Instead of constantly griping and moaning about the situation I have done exactly what I advised others to do in the same situation when I was defending Leora then...I have had the courage of my convictions.

I still maintain that she is entitled to her private life, but when that private life or the dynamics of the apartment don't suit me, then the only reasonable course of action is to bale out....Because she certainly will not change. 

I still like and admire Leora as a person and wish her well, but the time is right for me to do what I think is the right thing. 

i stopped watching her months ago for the same rason as u but i enjoy the other apartments so it would be silly to cancel my subscription

• Like 2

La differenza con gli altri appartamenti è che almeno loro ( i 10 appartamenti) non nascondono più di tanto la loro vita privata e rendono partecipi al progetto di RLC anche persone che magari le vedi una sola davanti alle telecamere e poi non le rivedi più. 

Non so perché Leora e Malia vogliono tenere a tutti i costi queste finte relazioni lontano dalle telecamere ma se hanno deciso così si prenderanno anche le conseguenze di questa loro scelta, cioè l'abbandono degli abbonati. 

Comunque Jimbo sei troppo buono con Leora. È lei che ha voluto cambiare tutto e per cosa? Per una relazione che non può tenere in nessun modo? Come pensa Leora di tenere una relazione (una relazione seria a quanto pare, se no non andrebbe fuori casa a dormire) fuori dalle telecamere e contemporaneamente stare su RLC? 

Leora tra due scelte si è creata una terza scelta dove non la porta da nessuna parte. Perché non accontenta nessuno, lei per prima(se no perché litiga al telefono? Per sport?) e scontenta anche chi la segue.