Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Before i say this, it is not critical, in a 'I demand more!' way whatsoever, just how i feel that when you watch someone every day, you can tell a difference, in behaviour, in attitude etc, and i think over the last 2 weeks, things have changed - Again. Not in a good way.

If anything, Leora's demeanour for me now is 'That will do', just enough to keep things ticking over, enough to earn top thumb and keep the views rolling in. Looking over her shoulder, almost literally at times, at others not only taking on the battle, but stealing her thunder - And views. The bate on Saturday was easy - The only competition was some lame party in another apartment, so all she needed to do was sit on the couch half naked, and bingo, she got top cam immediately. And the bate? First one in 10 days? Seemed to me like this kind of show is done now out of necessity, like 'That will do'. That will keep the punters happy for the next few days. Did she do it because she really wanted to, or because she felt that she needed to? It would appear to me, that the 2 weeks she was happy and stayed in every night, was actually a blip, rather than a change back.

Really, i don't find any enjoyment in being critical, trust me on this, but as i said before, the whole aura of the place has sunk in the last few weeks. Doesn't matter who you are a fan of, this is not the point so please don't get into that, but BOTH girls are now acting different. There is a 'Silence' to the place at times, even when both are there. Malia simply looks like she has had enough, wants to be with her boyfriend more than ever, and as if just being in the place is now a burden. She doesn't look like she wants to be there AT ALL. Stay in Prague, maybe yes, but not on rlc. She was always a homebird, happy to be there, but was pushed to get her own social life, and now she has done that, wants it much more than being here. She's changed completely as a result. No one is a bigger supporter of her than me, no one, but even i now look at her solo stuff and think 'This is on orders isn't it?', and that gives me no pleasure at all in saying it. Did she bate when she came home Sunday? No. Was this because Leora was home, so she didn't need to? Looked that way.

Leora, as i also said before, has now found all her interests are OUTSIDE. Be it the shopping, the beauty places, the glamour, and yes, her faithful Lapdog, the ONLY thing that keeps her in the apartment is her job. She looks dipping again, like she is losing interest again (Just like in August), and the more she enjoys life outside, the more she'll want it. And this is totally understandable. Any woman her age, with so much cash to spend, no 'real' job, no bills or rent, wouldn't sit at home all day would they? She wants to go out and experience it all, before it comes to an end. Because who knows when that end is?

Next year she is 30. Paul is in Russia, and baring a miracle change of heart, will stay there. With Malia gone, can you picture Leora sitting on her own, all alone with nobody to talk to in person, for hour after hour Instagramming, day in day out, while pining for the love of her life to travel over? Or will she want to be elsewhere? She will have her friends from the salon to talk to, but i would imagine they have partners, their own lives, maybe even children. She couldn't rely on them being available all the time. So that leaves Loverboy. He will naturally stick around for as long as she requires, waiting any time day or night at a moment's notice, but all that is at what cost? Her sanity? How long can all the pretences be kept up. Would she go and find someone else, who knows. But the point is, by that time, RLC maybe a distant memory. She could have moved on, finally made the cut and decided that it was good while it lasted but it had to come to an end. She could at any time be offered a job, a great opportunity with animals for example, something like that and think 'Yes, now's the time'. This is all of course hypothetical - All ideas thrown in the air, but what i am saying is simple - We are not going to be seeing her on camera living this life at 40, are we. Leora looks like she could be heading for the final chapter of her rlc life. It will come to an end at some point, and perhaps, she is now thinking about this.

Of course, they are still my faves, i love them both and continue to watch and support, plus give my personal opinion if i feel and know if stupid life decisions are being made - And don't get me wrong, some things that still happen between the girls are, and i used this word only recently, spectacular and often worth this months' sub alone. But i cannot get away from, when i see them do something, either solo or duo, one thought - "Admit it, your heart's not really in this, is it?"

I certainly think that. 

Dear friend Slipper Guyquad , first of , i am not going to quote your comment as per your request some days ago , I only want to say that this post from you is summarizing personally for me anything I have been been trying to say also the last period , this a fantastic resume of how things are , concerning this apartment and as I have personally tried to explain many times , you did this with just one post and I find it fantastic.

I also want to say that it might have been noticed that this apartment isn’t getting many comments from many users from the forum because any different opinions that have been tried to be heard the last months concerning the emptiness of the apartment , the “ staged “ ( not always ) shows from the girls , in general most of the things you mentioned , they have always been faced and characterized as kind of “ war “ towards the girls and they got the laughing and confused emojis , therefore many users stayed away from commenting on this apartment and the ones that we continued to criticize , let’s say that personally for me and with your post , it is the way to prove that it is right with what we have been saying for months now , I would say from May / June and onwards .

In any case , for whoever  is a true fan of the girl(s)   I think the latest comments from StnCLd can also sum up what we would really like for the girls of this apartment and especially Leora who is “ running the business “ 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Before i say this, it is not critical, in a 'I demand more!' way whatsoever, just how i feel that when you watch someone every day, you can tell a difference, in behaviour, in attitude etc, and i think over the last 2 weeks, things have changed - Again. Not in a good way.

If anything, Leora's demeanour for me now is 'That will do', just enough to keep things ticking over, enough to earn top thumb and keep the views rolling in. Looking over her shoulder, almost literally at times, at others not only taking on the battle, but stealing her thunder - And views. The bate on Saturday was easy - The only competition was some lame party in another apartment, so all she needed to do was sit on the couch half naked, and bingo, she got top cam immediately. And the bate? First one in 10 days? Seemed to me like this kind of show is done now out of necessity, like 'That will do'. That will keep the punters happy for the next few days. Did she do it because she really wanted to, or because she felt that she needed to? It would appear to me, that the 2 weeks she was happy and stayed in every night, was actually a blip, rather than a change back.

Really, i don't find any enjoyment in being critical, trust me on this, but as i said before, the whole aura of the place has sunk in the last few weeks. Doesn't matter who you are a fan of, this is not the point so please don't get into that, but BOTH girls are now acting different. There is a 'Silence' to the place at times, even when both are there. Malia simply looks like she has had enough, wants to be with her boyfriend more than ever, and as if just being in the place is now a burden. She doesn't look like she wants to be there AT ALL. Stay in Prague, maybe yes, but not on rlc. She was always a homebird, happy to be there, but was pushed to get her own social life, and now she has done that, wants it much more than being here. She's changed completely as a result. No one is a bigger supporter of her than me, no one, but even i now look at her solo stuff and think 'This is on orders isn't it?', and that gives me no pleasure at all in saying it. Did she bate when she came home Sunday? No. Was this because Leora was home, so she didn't need to? Looked that way.

Leora, as i also said before, has now found all her interests are OUTSIDE. Be it the shopping, the beauty places, the glamour, and yes, her faithful Lapdog, the ONLY thing that keeps her in the apartment is her job. She looks dipping again, like she is losing interest again (Just like in August), and the more she enjoys life outside, the more she'll want it. And this is totally understandable. Any woman her age, with so much cash to spend, no 'real' job, no bills or rent, wouldn't sit at home all day would they? She wants to go out and experience it all, before it comes to an end. Because who knows when that end is?

Next year she is 30. Paul is in Russia, and baring a miracle change of heart, will stay there. With Malia gone, can you picture Leora sitting on her own, all alone with nobody to talk to in person, for hour after hour Instagramming, day in day out? Or will she want to be elsewhere? She will have her friends from the salon to talk to, but i would imagine they have partners, their own lives, maybe even children. She couldn't rely on them being available all the time. So that leaves Loverboy. He will naturally stick around for as long as she requires, waiting any time day or night at a moment's notice, but all that is at what cost? Her sanity? How long can all the pretences be kept up. Would she go and find someone else, who knows. But the point is, by that time, RLC maybe a distant memory. She could have moved on, finally made the cut and decided that it was good while it lasted but it had to come to an end. She could at any time be offered a job, a great opportunity with animals for example, something like that and think 'Yes, now's the time'. This is all of course hypothetical - All ideas thrown in the air, but what i am saying is simple - We are not going to be seeing her on camera living this life at 40 are we. Leora looks like she could be heading for the final chapter of her rlc life. It will come to an end at some point, and perhaps, she is now thinking this.

Of course, they are still my faves, i love them both and continue to watch and support, plus give my personal opinion if i feel and know if stupid life decisions are being made - And don't get me wrong, some things that still happen between the girls are, and i used this word only recently, spectacular and often worth this months' sub alone. But i cannot get away from, when i see them do something, either solo or duo, one thought - "Admit it, your heart's not really in this, is it?"

I certainly think that. 

Respectfully and sincerely written....Well done you!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Respectfully and sincerely written....Well done you!

Thank you Sir!

....Even though you sound surprised i was capable of such sentiments.....😂