Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Curfew ends December 3rd i believe.

I fully expect her back, can't see her stopping out. All her mates work don't forget. But she was looking forward to whatever. She could be anywhere, with anyone, we don't know, we can't see once she is off camera, so it does become speculation! The night doesn't involve Malia for whatever reason, but i'm sure Leora will hope she has an ideal time.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, patou said:

I think Malia is completely disinterested now she could enjoy it Leora is missing

This is what i've been saying, to me she looks like she wants out. She has had enough of rlc life. I could be totally wrong but it appears to be the case, and her guy musn't be available tonight otherwise i'm sure she'd have been with him rather than home alone.

If we say that Malia doesn’t look happy because she is inside the apartment when she could share the evening with her friend / boyfriend , I would say that she is a “ prisoner “ of her own decision , that is that no guests are allowed to the Leora’s and Malia’s palace 😳🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

C’est ce que j’ai dit, pour moi, elle a l’air de vouloir sortir. Elle en un assez de la vie. Je pourrais me tromper complètement mais cela semble être le cas, et son mec ne doit pas être disponible ce soir sinon je suis sûr qu’elle aurait été avec lui plutôt que seule à la maison.

Je suis d’accord avec toi

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Curfew ends December 3rd i believe.

I fully expect her back, can't see her stopping out. All her mates work don't forget. But she was looking forward to whatever. She could be anywhere, with anyone, we don't know, we can't see once she is off camera, so it does become speculation! The night doesn't involve Malia for whatever reason, but i'm sure Leora will hope she has an ideal time.

No Bra on, and it's cold...🥴 .Someone will perhaps be lucky enough to get an eyeful..

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

No Bra on, and it's cold...🥴 .Someone will perhaps be lucky enough to get an eyeful..

I didn't see she was peanut smuggling tonight, so that is interesting.....You'd think she'd wrap up.....🤔