B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont think so, u will see less of the girls whilst they are out with them

Amalia knows how the business works for more money .. and Amira , I believe  she saw an increase in her bank account by providing more “ private “ content  😉 let’s see 

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

You have a very good positive way of thinking but milena has to be gone for those things to happen 🤷‍♂️

I totally agree 😊 And optimism is  my biggest asset 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Amalia knows how the business works for more money .. and Amira , I believe  she saw an increase in her bank account by providing more “ private “ content  😉 let’s see 

Didn't amira fly to another country to have sex with a guy if so then they are getting paid probably not all the time but sometimes forsure they are 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

unless they are a shit shag

Maybe they are the black guys of last time , who knows ? Or maybe a ladies night somewhere with Ariana and Holly 😊

Just now, ddhm said:

Maybe they are the black guys of last time , who knows ? Or maybe a ladies night somewhere with Ariana and Holly 😊

the way amalia was dressing and someone said in the b4 topic that holly was dressed as a sexy secretary 😂

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

With milena at b2 and nelly&borgan and loraine&anthony at b4 why would holly or amira & amalia bring anyone consistently to the apartment to have fun🤷‍♂️

I don’t think there’s any problem for anything to happen in the villa .. we just saw recently Amalia joining in an event .. and they moved Gina so lots of fun is already guaranteed .. The problem is Milena for me at the moment . 

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t think there’s any problem for anything to happen in the villa .. we just saw recently Amalia joining in an event .. and they moved Gina so lots of fun is already guaranteed .. The problem is Milena for me at the moment . 

amalia didn't do anything though but your positivity is amazing I must say😂

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She won't...this will be the last we see of her, imo

Let’s hope 😳 For me personally , it is at the moment the exact same feeling i had after the long term stay of the latest Irma’s run.. it had become tired and not pleasant .. and i feel the same now when I watch Milena ( that i don’t except when she appears at the thumbs )