B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

what fun has gina given without curly,1 night with girls the other night. what about the other 200+ she has been here

Gina is fun to watch and she brings with her craziness and easy socializing  good atmosphere  in the apartments . Many times , it isn’t only what the girls do but what they offer as personalities .. if life was normal and not Covid restricted , we would have enjoyed much more of events i believe . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Gina is fun to watch and she brings with her craziness and easy socializing  good atmosphere  in the apartments . Many times , it isn’t only what the girls do but what they offer as personalities .. if life was normal and not Covid restricted , we would have enjoyed much more of events i believe . 

she also brings blueballs

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whenever I drop a sub to RLC I only pay base price. The replay is never worth it because 99.9% of the time nothing happens that I feel like I need to go back to see if I missed it.

I like to watch something when it is happening live  that’s why I hate the replay.. If I miss it , well , it can’t be a life 24/7 for RLC 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Didn't he move milena to b2 and gina to b4 🤷‍♂️

He probably knows what's going on he probably works for rlc in Barca 🤷‍♂️

Milena was moved due to the problems with Irma I think .

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ddhn said 5 minutes ago they were all at a crazy party, and holly appears lol

Holly was getting ready and then amalia & amira started to get ready but I dont know the exact time it was or the difference because I'm not a member 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks