B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you mean sex or a blowjob?  why can't they just hang out with their clothes on and everything be cool!

More surprises I mean see them getting in a more than friendly level .. it doesn’t have to be as you describe , they could simply kiss or hug eachother and smile and just see them close .. their chemistry as friends is great I think , it can be that a friendship can evolve into more , it would make me happy to see it since I like Monica very much . 

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you mean sex or a blowjob?  why can't they just hang out with their clothes on and everything be cool!

For example , at this moment , you don’t have a subscription to watch what means sharing with a person you like and you will maybe make any comments or reach conclusions according to some standard images you will see or perhaps a some minutes video and not the whole picture like me that I am paying . I am watching now two people who just enjoy eachother , nothing more nothing less .. this is a real life moment so even complainers won’t have so much to say 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

More surprises I mean see them getting in a more than friendly level .. it doesn’t have to be as you describe , they could simply kiss or hug eachother and smile and just see them close .. their chemistry as friends is great I think , it can be that a friendship can evolve into more , it would make me happy to see it since I like Monica very much . 

Well I think this is the closest they've been...he had his arm around her for a while...

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I think this is the closest they've been...he had his arm around her for a while...

And even Monica is touching finally his hand .. maybe it is one of those nice stories , you start something with someone slowly and wherever it gets you .. or maybe they have an agreement of showing or sharing nothing in front of cameras .. but i think it is just a relation which started as a friendship and maybe they both slowly see it that it can be more .. I do hope it happens in front of our eyes and see Monica ( and the guy ) happy with one another 😌😇

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And unfortunately , with the language we can’t understand in which episode they are .. I would love to watch Monica’s reactions during the red wedding episode 😁😆

They did watch some of episode 1 in English, but have reverted to the Russian version now...I can't understand why...for him and us ☹️

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

They did watch some of episode 1 in English, but have reverted to the Russian version now...I can't understand why...for him and us ☹️

I think Monica ( and the guy ) don’t know so well applications  so as to make viewing in English .. I don’t know if the guy is also watching GoT for the first time , but he respects Monica and seems decent ( and not a drug dealer or gigolo ) so I hope he isn’t judged negative from people who make this usually 😌😇