B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Claire is drunk and yelling at Carlos and yet he's still labeled as an asshole. Unbelievable.

Let's see what happens if Carlos gets drunk and starts yelling at Claire... I wonder if she'll be called an asshole.

It was the content of her argument Misc...yes she's drunk, and she might be talking utter shite, but my guess is that a lot of what she's accusing him of may well be true, and he's acting like he's the victim...just my thoughts.

Anyway, it's calmed down now, like I thought it would, and she appears to be apologetic...She is a bit of a loose cannon, and her tongue isn't always linked to her brain when she's been drinking...🥴

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was the content of her argument Misc...yes she's drunk, and she might be talking utter shite, but my guess is that a lot of what she's accusing him of may well be true, and he's acting like he's the victim...just my thoughts.

Anyway, it's calmed down now, like I thought it would, and she appears to be apologetic...She is a bit of a loose cannon, and her tongue isn't always linked to her brain when she's been drinking...🥴

And that’s what makes her incredible fun to watch ... because she can throw “ camera phrasing bombs “ without playing by the RLC behaviors book 😌

47 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that loraine will be visiting b2 often for shows with or without anthony depending on the shows🤷‍♂️

amalia showed loraine her new sex toy and she seemed to be happy or surprised as amalia was explaining to her how to use it😂

This I didn’t see 🧐

Just now, ddhm said:

I will keep in mind your post if we see anything with this toy in the future 😉

it could be sooner than later 😂 they dont live that far from each other so it's alot easier to visit each other 😏😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

it could be sooner than later 😂 they dont live that far from each other so it's alot easier to visit each other 😏😂

We will see ... Christmas is coming ... and they will celebrate  twice as Claire said .. the Catholic celebrations and the orthodox 😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We will see ... Christmas is coming ... and they will celebrate  twice as Claire said .. the Catholic celebrations and the orthodox 😎

oh dear god😂 so claire is making sure she gets invited to b2 go goes with loraine 😂

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And here is the fresh news , courtesy of Claire “ and tomorrow , they have a new girl in the villa “ 🤩🤩🤩🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗

what? How does claire know that?

Edited by Kingbanks

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what? How does claire now that?

N&B must be whatsapping her if I understood correctly ... now it seems that the other B apartments want to come to B5 so they celebrate Carlos Christmas 😉 ... and explosive Claire “ I want my fuck “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

And they all speak about Carlos  everyday 😉

• Haha 1