B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

56 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Carlos is very excited lolย 

Yesterday was sad to see how it ended , with L&A going to their room and leaving C&C to make the Catholic Christmas Eve celebrations .. tonight is how it should be yesterday I guess and Monica is our bonus ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yesterday was sad to see how it ended , with L&A going to their room and leaving C&C to make the Catholic Christmas Eve celebrations .. tonight is how it should be yesterday I guess and Monica is our bonus ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

loraine&anthony seems to be more open to being naked around claire&carlos and vice versa ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

Carlos and Anthony in heaven .. yesย a show , but I canโ€™t see anyone that doesnโ€™t like what we watch .... well done again to all of them for entertaining first themselves and then of course the rest of us ... letโ€™s hope that police wonโ€™t hit their door to interrupt due to the noise๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine&anthony seems to be more open to being naked around claire&carlos and vice versa ๐Ÿ˜

I think it is a test for Anthony also getting a heat of not being able to โ€œ perform โ€œ the last two times .. maybe this makes him feel more comfortable when everyone is nude and there is no shy at all ๐Ÿ˜Š in general , a show so different than anything we watched for a very long time , naughty Christmas gift I will call it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃย 

By the way , after Monica being so horny yesterday and batingย endlessly for 3-4 hours , letโ€™s see if she manages to keep her appetite and wonโ€™t be seduced to participate ifย something more happens ..ย 

A nice event but with Anthony's constant performance issues I can't get too terribly enthusiastic about any potential hook ups. And I don't see Carlos fucking anyone other than Claire so I think this will be the extent of what they do.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is a test for Anthony also getting a heat of not being able to โ€œ perform โ€œ the last two times .. maybe this makes him feel more comfortable when everyone is nude and there is no shy at all ๐Ÿ˜Š in general , a show so different than anything we watched for a very long time , naughty Christmas gift I will call it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃย 

I think this is more of a loraine test because at b4 no girls wanted to be naked around borgan ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Anthony wasn't shy at b2 when he was drinking most of the night that's when he couldn't performย 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A nice event but with Anthony's constant performance issues I can't get too terribly enthusiastic about any potential hook ups. And I don't see Carlos fucking anyone other than Claire so I think this will be the extent of what they do.

Anthony had sex with loraine on the 20th or the 21th it was in the morning or afternoon ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

he wanted to use lube on loraine today but she said no๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think this is more of a loraine test because at b4 no girls wanted to be naked around borgan ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Anthony wasn't shy at b2 when he was drinking most of the night that's when he couldn't performย 

I can only tell that this is in a way what Carlos believed that RLC would be when he signed the contract ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Upvote 1