B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

but a big orgy will get resubs not back rubs and poker this is a buisness afterall

I am all for a big orgy EMM lol but you know what I mean by that comment. nothing they do is going to satisfy some, and there are people like HFB whose whole goal is to shit on RLC no matter what's going on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I pay 19,95€ per month to have some nice escaping moments of this stupid Covid era and many times I enjoy what I see .. there are other times that it is boring or shocking unwatchable .. it isn’t the quality I would like many times but it is ok for my personal
taste and the money I pay .. 

I don’t know what it should be expected in a pandemic period from a site like RLC .. I am all eyes and ears to read suggestions 

that the tenants stay in more and not leave apartments empty

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but a big orgy will get resubs not back rubs and poker this is a buisness afterall

If it was an orgy I would read about prostitutes , sluts , call girls , gigolos .. so I prefer the characterizations as boring than criticizing people that I don’t know at all and I only watch from my screen with the easy judgement and anonymity of my keyboard from home .. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that's not his point. even if they had the hottest orgy right now, it would not stop the complains. 

I'm sure that would make your day but the fact is no matter how real the sex was during the orgy you want to see, it's still all fake and only done to attract more viewers.  You've already said that you like the shows, so that's why you come at those that don't agree with you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I pay 19,95€ per month to have some nice escaping moments of this stupid Covid era and many times I enjoy what I see .. there are other times that it is boring or shocking unwatchable .. it isn’t the quality I would like many times but it is ok for my personal
taste and the money I pay .. 

I don’t know what it should be expected in a pandemic period from a site like RLC .. I am all eyes and ears to read suggestions 

The pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with it!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess you will watch anything no matter how unreal it is.  If I was a viewer I would want to see girls that would act like normal girls and I'm sorry but none of the Barcelona girls do.  There was one once who did and I think most people didn't like her for it, and her name was Elmira.  Elmira had self worth and didn't need to act like the rest of the slutty girls in the house.  Bottom line...you will watch anything and when someone doesn't say what you like to hear you will always question them on it!

I am open at any comment Harley as you know and I like when there’s a good chat happening .. Elmira was characterized as boring from the majority , she then goes to the same loop that some like action , some like normal behaviors and some just shows .. a combination of everything if possible , it would make most of the subscribers happy because there would be choices for everyone . 

If we want normal behaviors , we shouldn’t be watching a site like RLC for the simple fact that it isn’t any normal site like the majority worldwide .. that’s what I believe and I am happy that you state a very fair and nice opinion . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure that would make your day but the fact is no matter how real the sex was during the orgy you want to see, it's still all fake and only done to attract more viewers.  You've already said that you like the shows, so that's why you come at those that don't agree with you.

if they wanted an orgy they would go out for one

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't come at anyone, just expressing my views. and I don't really care what you think about anything as you are not even a subscriber. your opinion does not really matter. it's worthless.