B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Amalia will sleep with Loraine and Anthony

LMAO I could see this coming a million miles away.  The next thing I'm probably going to read on here is that Amalia along with Loraine and Anthony had a 3-some.  That will make all the people like Miscvoyeur happy.  So freaking predictable!!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was ok Blue...could've been better., and I'm not talking about anything sexual...But apart from that little bit of daft shite on the table, it was pretty normal. 

Now there has been no indication of any sexual interaction tonight, and all the guys and girls appear to be prtetty sober, so if any shows take place, they were pre-arranged and it's ALL for the bonus money...IMO...

LMAO is there any doubt that they were all preplanned??  Come on NC, you know better to even think that they wouldn't be!!

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

click bait, people think they are getting a threesome and this was not a threesome,i fell for it once and resubed once when that couple that had the girl with the big tits staying with them because i thought they were going to have a threesome and they would just do what these guys just did

at least your learning, it's always the same shit with the same shitty people.  you of all people should know this by now!

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I said I didn't think Anthony was a good performer...

There's a reason why I didn't rush to my credit card to drop a sub to see this.

A shame that the best male performer in that house is relegated to an incredibly uneventful and boring monogamous relationship with Nelly.

Enjoy the temperatures where you're going to end up!!

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

They are reading your comments. 

I would say thank you for the entertainment at least. 

LMAO....what the hell for?  It's always going to be the same until after they read the comments and then they will step it up a notch.  Next time or the time after, one of the girls will suck his dick and maybe get fucked.  How you people can continue to support the same shit day after day, week after week, month after month, is beyond me.

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

The couples in B4 is not working out so far is it? Predictable, get B4 back to all girls with fella visits. 🙂 

Exactly!!  Anyone that knows Nelly & Bogdan, would know exactly how this was going to turn out.  The next thing you know they will be acting out some kind of play like Hansel & Gretel !!!

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure Amalia is there for a show with Loraine & her guy.  It will happen and tonight is probably the night.  Did anybody see her when she arrived and if so was she carrying an overnight bag with her?

Harley, when you have time to give me some numbers to play the lottery, who would have thought that Amalia was doing a show with Loraine and her real boyfriend? 😂 🤣 😂

• Like 1