B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

that the tenants stay in more and not leave apartments empty

If you watch this particular apartment that it is more of  the hours empty or having  people sleeping , I can only say that you need to be ready to sail in very dangerous waters with the defensers that will rise to oppose any of your complains and I wish you  good luck .. 

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

If you watch this particular apartment that it is more of  the hours empty or having  people sleeping , I can only say that you need to be ready to sail in very dangerous waters with the defensers that will rise to oppose any of your complains and I wish you  good luck .. 

i told u before, i dont give a shit

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am all for a big orgy EMM lol but you know what I mean by that comment. nothing they do is going to satisfy some, and there are people like HFB whose whole goal is to shit on RLC no matter what's going on. 

If i were to start reading that more normal, everyday life was happening, I wouldn't complain as much as I do and hell...I might even join.  Let me ask you a question, when you have a group come over to your house, do they bring a bag with a change of clothes in it so they can all change into lingerie?  Does your daughter/daughters every time she goes to one of her girl friends houses, does she change into lingerie and have group massage sessions?  Hell no would be the correct answer...at least with my daughter it would be because she is normal and has more self worth than that.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with it!!

It has been stated many times that if it wasn’t the pandemic , more apartments would have opened and we would see more new faces than the majority of repeaters .. pandemic started just 6-7 months after the closing of the Russian apartments , I think they had different plans .. I am not RLC to know how they want their business , but I try to follow some comments that indicate lots of the things that I share with this post , that’s why I say that the virus affected negative the site . 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If i were to start reading that more normal, everyday life was happening, I wouldn't complain as much as I do and hell...I might even join.  Let me ask you a question, when you have a group come over to your house, do they bring a bag with a change of clothes in it so they can all change into lingerie?  Does your daughter/daughters every time she goes to one of her girl friends houses, does she change into lingerie and have group massage sessions?  Hell no would be the correct answer...at least with my daughter it would be because she is normal and has more self worth than that.

that's a stupid comparison me and you are not working for an adult entertainment site. 

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i told u before, i dont give a shit

I know you have said , but it is frustrating for many and I think I just want to bring the example of what is happening at the forum sometimes . 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are more then that we agree but we seem to be the minority unfortunately ... careful , we are going to be accused that we are RLC hidden agents because we are defending the site and the tenants 🤓🥳🤪😂🤣

its true you are   and your " good friend" ed2 and a few others ....constant !!!!! relentless comments ...get a fucking life !!! or you are getting paid to keep supporting nonsense .... or by Cam Caps who have NOTHING !! going on but these tired , boring  relentless get a fucking life comments ....STOP.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is a voyeur site Harley , some of these behaviors are normal because there are paying customers .. it can’t work in another way .. what would be then the reason to broadcast live stream ? 

17 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if they cant stay in more during lockdown, what chance do we have when its over

Maybe more apartments , maybe people going out and bringing friends at home , more guests involved at daily things that we don’t expect to see , mainly more freedom for everyone to watch unexpected things .