Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Я приветствую ваши комментарии Дэйв. Я чувствую, что меня так часто неправильно понимают. Я знаю, что заслужил здесь всеобщее недоверие. я очень хорошо понимаю, что произошло. Я бы хотел двигаться дальше и мог просто публиковать свои мысли, не подозревая всегда в каком-то коварном заговоре. Может быть, время - единственный способ проявить себя. Я не хочу ни с кем враждовать и никого не собираюсь обижать. Я буду очень осторожен с тем, что и как говорю. Сначала мне нужно убедить Админа не банить меня снова. После этого я в порядке. Мне нравится быть белой вороной. 

Между прочим, ссылаясь на ваши комментарии, то, что происходит, и то, что я пытался оспорить, - это феномен, известный как внутригрупповой фаворитизм. 

"Это относится к тому факту, что при определенных условиях люди будут отдавать предпочтение и иметь близость к своей внутренней группе по сравнению с внешней группой или с кем-либо, считающимся вне этой группы. Это может выражаться в оценке других, установлении связи, распределение ресурсов и многие другие способы ». 

Клубы здесь превратились в внутреннюю группу, а общественный форум - в чужую. Результаты предсказуемы, дискриминационны и в некоторой степени разрушительны для группы в целом. Это прискорбно, и я знаю, что в их существовании я виноват. Никто не может делать ничего, кроме администратора, и, похоже, его устраивают такие вещи, как они есть. 

You can't judge for not wanting to sleep with others☺️

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

You can't judge for not wanting to sleep with others☺️

As soon as you make a comment you are instantly judged as that is human nature at it's core, I say not to care about what people say here positive or negative as you don't know them as you only know the words they put here and you don't know their motives. By all means have a laugh and joke about things but never take any of it to heart.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Я думаю, этот парень может прятать сюда маленькое зеркало, чтобы выполнять несколько задач одновременно и посмотреть, чего ему не хватает. 😈 😈 😈

image.thumb.jpeg.488a53ad94cfc65f17ed630230f9af33.jpeg

Hahahahahaha, God, it's very funny😂😂😂

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I want to say one thing, you can't judge for the truth. Our content is not orgies, but fun and our relationship. We like to play undresses with friends, swim, laugh. Why would we cheat? We get excited when they're around. But the orgy is a change of partner, and I love Christopher. We wanted to have sex with another couple without changing stalls.

I agree with what you say and - this time - I disagree with Waldi. If you follow CC you can see that there are "normal" girls like you, Barbie, Domi, Lia, Joanna, etc. Then there are more transgressive girls like Sina, Ary, Harley, etc. Finally there are the sex professionals (who I don't follow) and you know very well who I mean.

You know very well that you are "spied" 24 hours a day, especially when you have sex with Chris. It is quite normal that - as time goes by - you too will become more uninhibited and will perhaps be ready for a foursome without a couple swap but maybe with some daring caresses. Anything can happen later.

The important thing is that everything happens naturally and without forcing. Today your naturalness is your strong point and the proof of what I say is that I get more likes with a photo of your face than with that of "professionals" having an orgy.

Ciao

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I'm already doing it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was meaning Daniel to put his hand under the desk, maybe suggest to move computer to glass table so he won't get a splinter.😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 2